DIARY OF THE GAMERS

One day when class was dismissed. Kaelyn went to her house. When she came in she turned the TV on. Then she saw an awesome commercial. Then she called her friends (Jenna, MattyB, Harry) .

So when they arrived, they were not so excited (because, you know, they're not yet gamers). Then suddenly Harry said "oh Kaelyn, you interrupted my stunts. And MattyB said " I was in the middle of a practice". "I'm sorry" Kaelyn said. "its ok" Harry and MattyB said. So guys I'm gonna tell you the game. Its called line play. "awesome" they said. So they started playing the game. Then they got really addicted.

2 months later

They got bored with the game. So the 4 of them video called each other using skype. So they planned to go to the park, maybe they can think of a game.

So when they arrived. They lyed down under a tree, where no one can see them. Then suddenly there was a swirl of blue with the shade of purple and black wind. Then suddenly there was a girl wearing a gamer attire. "oh my gosh, she is the girl i read from the story, she is gamer girl". "your right"Then the gamer girl said "are you bored with your game?" she asked. "yes" they replied. Well then i will give you a new game. "yay" they said. "But for one condition" said the gamer girl. "you wont dump any games any more, and with that i will make you gamers after 2 months, if you will do as i say" said the gamer girl. "ok" they replied excitedly.

So they checked their phones, and, they saw the game Clash Of Clans.

So as what the gamer girl said they followed it. So after 2 months, they waited in kaelyn's room. After that the swirl of wind came back. And it was the gamer girl. So the gamer girl said "i will do as what as i promised". Then she disappeared.

So after that day. They became gamers. So they were wearing gamer outfits. And they totally changed. So they are the

GAMERS