Chapter Three

Katniss P.O.V.

I snapped My head up as soon as I heard 'Catnip'. The only person who have and always will call My that is Gale.

Peeta automatically stands up and rushes over to gale clearly not wanting him hear. "What are you going to do Eh. Breadboy!" Gale snarled at Peeta as he walk over to him.

Rage and angry rushed over My body. Seeing this trader who created the bombs that killed Prim. And than he ran away to district 2!

"Get out of here Gale. She doesn't want you here and I sure as hell don't either!" Peeta snapped back at him.

Gale steps a little closer til they're faces are about an inch apart. Not breaking they're gaze on each other.

"Make Me Breadboy!" Gale pushed Peeta.

Peeta pushes him back and before they can earn the chance to fight.

"Peeta don't! Let him say What he have to than he can get the hell out of here!" I tell Peeta and he nods. Clearly with rage. Gale motion for Peeta to leave and before he agreed to It he gives me a curious look and I nod slightly letting him know it's Okay. he than smiles which quickly changes as Gale smiles at Peeta leaving the room.

I roll My eyes as Gale comes near me. I hadn't realize he was carrying flowers.... Wait he was carrying roses. white roses. The smell of roses caught in My throat I want to gag at the memory of snow. I also want to yell at him for bringing those.

"Sooo.... you and Breadboy ...." Gale starts.

"He has name and It isn't Breadboy! " I snapped at him.

He smiles before he resumes but It quickly fades away as if unsure to say what's on his mind.

"Katniss.... I'm sorry I left to district 2. I'm sorry I left you here only to fall in Love with Peeta! if I never left she's would have been My daughter not his!" He says all in one go.

More pain washes over me I would never have a child will Gale even if he did stay I Love Peeta. I wonder if Peeta even heard that. Just when I'm ready to open My mouth to let all the angry out the door opens.

"LISTEN GALE! Katniss doesn't Love you and she sure as hell would ever have a child with you!" Peeta burst out!

"She would have if only you died in those games like you were supposed to!" Gales screams.

Peeta once blue eyes go all black... his gone mutt at the memory of the games. but instead of going for me he attack gale.

Gales once handsome face goes black and blue stained bloody I smile in pleasure he gets What he deserves.

Peeta's still black eyes Pierce into My gray ones as he comes for me.

_____________________

~Yes I updated thanks for the comments votes and lots of support I don't know exactly where I'm going with this story but stick with me please BTW does any like maximum ride if so know any good fanfics?