Part 1

A girl was lying in a hospital bed....she was in a very bad state.....she looked like she had a very bad accident......she was in the hospital since 6 days....suddenly she moved....but her movements were not normal....she felt pain....she felt pure pain....the doctor ran into her room.....he saw her condition.....he tried to calm her.....but no response from her side......he tried to wake her up......but no......nothing was helping.....she was murmuring something in her unconsciousness.....suddenly she sat on the bed....she shouted....her eyes almost popped out...

G: AAASSAAADDDDDD.......

the doctor got panicked.....he sat next to her.....he tried to talk with her but no....the girls was looking around the room.....as for searching for something or someone.....

Dr.: Miss Riddhima.....Miss Riddhima....please calm down......aap hospital me hai.....

Riddhima was still not looking at the doctor......she was still murmuring something......frustrated the doctor grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him.....that moment.....in which riddhima was him.....her eyes got big......she stopped murmuring.....tears got into her eyes...the doctor got confused by her this behavior....before he could say anything...riddhima put her hands on his face....she smiled and looked into his eyes......then she started crying and hugged him...

R: Tum...tum theek ho na......asad tum theek ho...tum......

Riddhima couldn't believe her eyes and again she took his face in her hands......all the time she was crying......she then kissed him on his forehead....then she kissed his eyes....his cheeks.....she smiled and hugged him again....

R: khuda ka shurk hai ke tum theek ho asad......agar tumhe kuch ho jata to...to me....

before she could say anything else...she fainted in his arms.....the doctor didn't know how to react.....he was shocked to see her behavior......he felt that riddhima fainted in his hands......he put her back on the bed.......all her hairs were destroyed on her face.....the doctor put her hairs beside.......and he got lost in her beauty.....he didn't know why....but he felt a connection towards her.....he was deeply lost in her....when suddenly another doctor entered the room....

Dr.: Dr. Armaan.....how is the patient now...
armaan came out of his dreamland and looked to his senior doctor....
A: Dr. Keerti.....she got conscious for sometime but then she again fainted.....i will give her an injection so that she could relax and sleep pacefully.....i think something is haunting her....
K: good.....do your job.....and yeah.....u will handle only her case for now.......make sure that she will be fine.....
A: yes doctor keerti....

Dr. Keerti left the room and armaan was now again alone with riddhima....he didn't knew why....but he also felt her pain......he wanted to sooth her pain...but the thin which was disturbing him the most was the reaction of riddhima.....why did she called him asad?? and why did u hugged him so possessively?? he then thought about asad....

A: lucky guy....got such an angel who loved him more than her life......whish she could be mine...

armaan was shocked about his thinking......he then moved to riddhimas bed.....he saw that something was disturbing her.....she was murmuring something....

R: asad......asad...tum kaha ho....asad....

Armaan couldnt see her in pain anymore....he gave her the injection and soon she relaxed and fall asleep...armaan sat for a time by her and then left from there...he went outside and checked her file......

Next day...

Riddhima got conscious and looked around for asad...in that moment Dr. Keerti came in......

Dil Teri Mohobbat Ka Maara (My heart is crazy in your love)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें