WASHED AWAY

Lyric and Lila live on a small island, just off the coast of Florida. The island, Pequeno as they call it, used to be populated by hundreds of people, but was destroyed by the hatred of the native isladers that unexpectedly turned on them. Lyric and Lilas parents hid them away in a secret cave where their father  once spent most of his days reading and studing new things on the island. They were only 15 when they were forced to hide and abandon there parents that later died, along with the many other brave people living on the island. The only survivors, that day, were the two girls that were hidden by the people that had loved and cared for them all 15 of their years. Now, 5 years later, they live on the island, away from civilisation,  depending only on each other to survive, that is until the day that thay get a visit from two unusual boys that changes their lives forever.

                                                                                   CHAPTER 1

                                                                                   Nialls P.O.V

 Aaaaaahhhh, what a nice break from all the fans and paparazzi. It's real nice to finally just chill with the boys, just soaking up the sun on the beach, with not a care in the world. " Hey NIall you wanna go get like a smoothie or something down by the boardwalk? said Zayn with a grin on his face. " Sure! Hey Liam you wanna come along too?" Yea I'd love too, just a sec." Liam replied. We grabbed our money and headed down to the boardwalk. 

                                                                                 Zayns P.O.V

 "Hey, wait! Lets invite Harry and Louis too!!!" "Yea we should" said Liam walking over to them as they were playing football by the water. " Hey lads, you wanna go get a smoothie with us?" asked Liam " No no we'll just stay here and talk to our new friends Sanndy and Margo, they'r French models." " Oh whatever Liam, let's just leave them." I said. We walked down to the smoothie place and sat down at a rather comfy sofa that was placed next to the counter. A nice blonde lady came over and took our order, then went to go make our smoothies. She came back and placed them in front of us, but almost dropped them when we heard screaming comming from the beach. We looked outside to see a huge wave leaping up over the rock wall, just by the shore. It came over the wall and was washing all the people away, and was now heading toward us. We took off running but all I could think of was, are Louis and Harry ok?