WASHED AWAY

CHAPTER 3

                                                                               Lilas P.O.V

 "Hey, Don't just walk away from me! Come back, I just want to talk to you!" Ugggggggg!!!!!! I had forgotten how stuborn boys can be! He thinks he can just wash up on my island and walk away like I'm not even talking to him! I have to talk to him. I ran down the beach and caught up with him just as he was crossing over, into the rock forest. " I just want to know how you got here, Hey slow down!" I cought up to him again but he kept ignoring me. I picked up a small rock and threw it at him. It hit him in the back of the head, and he stopped, motionless , just standing there. I stepped closer to him, and attempted to reach for his arm, but something stopped me. I could feel the tension in the way that his jaw tightened. He turned around suddenly and with one swift motion he grabbed my arms and pinned me to a large rock. " What do want me to say!" he said in a deep almost sorrowful voice. " I uh...I just wanted to know how you got here, because me and my sister have lived here, alone, for almost 5 years, and...and...." I didn't know what to say. His gorgeous green eyes looked as if they were staring into my soul, longing for an answer. " You mean there's another one of you walking around here." " Whats that suppost to mean!?" I yelled. " Ok look. Me and my friend were on the beach and a huge wave came and washed us into the ocean. I don't know where his is, or if he's even alive, so I don't have time to answer all of your stupid questions!" He stopped and just stared into my eye. Finaly he smiled, said "Forget about it", and let go of my arms, shaking his head as he walked away. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help him find his friend, but he just doesn't seem interested. " Ok, I wont ask you any more questions. Just tell me how I can help." He took a step back and sighed. " I guess you could help me look for him around the island, and sorry for blowing up on you I'm just, I'm just stressed about all this. We friends?" I'm not real sure about this but I guess I'll give it a try. " Sure, and I'm Lila by the way." "I'm Harry, Harry Styles." "Well ok then let's go find your friend. My sister, Lyric is on the other sideof the island looking for supplies. Maybe she's seen him around there." " Yea, maybe." he said looking around. " I hope he's there."

                                                                                   Harrys P.O.V

 We walked around a large rock formation and went into the trees. As we walked I could't help but wonder how she got to this island, and how she had survived so long. I wanted to talk to her and get to know her a little before finding out about her past. " Soo...Do you live here?" I asked. " Yea, my sister and I were born here and grew up here, until about 5 years ago when our island was attaked by the native islanders our parents hid us to keep us safe, and we've been here ever since." Well I wasn't expecting that to come out of her. " You mean that you live here alone?" "Well besides my sister, yea. Where do you live?" " Well I'm in a boy band called One Direction, with 4 other guys and we don't stay anywhere for very long, but I'm originally from Holms Chappel, Cheshire in England." " Mmmhmm. That would explain the strange accent." " Strange huh?" " Um sorry, I didn't really mean strange, but I'v certainly never heard anyone talk like you before, or look like you for that matter." " Uhhhhh whats that suppost to mean? Uh the face part." " I'm just saying that you'r pretty attractive." " Thanks thanks, that really means alo_ " I mean for a beach bum." She let out a slight chuckle and smiled. I think she's really warming up to me, and I like her sense of hummer. As we approached the west beach I thought, this adventure might be worth it after all.