WASHED AWAY

CHAPTER 2

                                                                               Louis P.O.V

 As the boys walked away Harry and I were playing football, when a huge wave came over the rock wall and washed over the entire beach, pulling us into the ocean. I tried to grab for Harrys hand but he got ripped away from me as soon as another wave crashed over us. I was under the water for a long time, getting tossed about like a tumble weed in the wind, drowning in the darkness of the unknown ocean. As my head poped out of the water I was gasping for air, but I was not satisfied as a third wave threw itself over me and once again sent me into the unknown darkness with nothing to pull me up. At last I was free from the invisible chanes that were binding me to my watery grave, so I thought. I swam toward the light kicking as hard as I could, fighting the water that reached for me, that grabbed at me, until I finally was released, back into the world. I looked around frantically searching for my lost friend Harry. I couldn't see him anywhere, or even get a glimps of his curls drifting through  the waves. I was beginning to lose hope when suddenly I cought sight of something out of the corner of my eye. I swam toward it, but was dissapointed when I relized it was just a soda can being tossed in the waves. I then thought, I may never see my friend again, at least not alive. I wont stop searching for you buddy. Wherever you are I will find you. All you have to do is hold on.

                                                                            Harrys P.O.V

 I threw myself onto the shore gasping for a breath of air that I had been longing for. I crawled up to a tree and just layed there, trying to catch my breath, but instead what I saw took my breath away. A girl was walking by the water, but not just any girl. She had waist length blonde hair and beautiful glowing green eyes that sparkled unlike any I'd seen before. We stared at each other for a long while, then she ran away,back into the trees. I stood up, confused at what I had just seen. I started walking toward where she had vanished, but stopped at the edge of the trees. The forest must of streched on for miles and miles, and I couldn't see where it ended. When I was about to enter the forest the girl jumpped out of nowhere and landed right on top of me. She was holding a large stick that was pointed on the end. " What are you doing on my island?" she said questionably. I was speachless. Her beauty overcame me and I got lost in magnificent green circles that were so perfectly placed on her face. " Answer me now!" " I uh....um uh....hu hi" Great thats all you could say! I'm such an idiot, but I need to find a way out of this situation. " Alright I'm getting out of here!" I stood up and yanked the stick out of her hands. " Hey come back here! I'm not done talking to you!" she yelled as she followed me down the beach. I had her right where I wanted her... she wanted me.