2

~Stella Jacobs

While I walked out of the principles office my mother was calling my name.

Just as I push the doors open I wait for my mom to catch up.

"Where are you going Stella?"

"I'm gonna get Avery and we'll meet you out front." I say.

Mom places her hand in my shoulder, I turn to her. "Ill be there in five. Okay?"

I nod and head to my sisters last class. Not without getting a curious look from the student in reception.

My sister and I know each others school schedule, so I know she has math this lesson.

Arriving to her class I don't bother to knock but I barge right through the door as the teacher was explaining something to the listening class.

I glance around the room but I don't pay any of them attention until my eyes land on the familiar hazels of my sister.

"Come on, we're going." I say in a bored tone.

Avery starts to pack up her things while I'm leaning against the door looking down at my nails in boredom.

I'll bet everything I own that the twins will come out of this without a single punishment because of their mother. Even if Riley charged at me first.

God I hate them. Now I'll have to transfer schools. Fuck.

Avery finished gathering her stuff and walks up to me. That's when the silent teacher comes out of his shock at my sudden arrival and demands.

"Uh... She can't leave." The teacher states pointing to Avery but talking to me.

I look at Avery noticing the whole class hasn't taken their eyes of me since disturbed their learning.

I look at Avery who is now by my side then to the teacher.

"Well she's coming with me." I sigh. I'm just so over this day. "So shove your teaching stick up your ass and watch us leave."

With that I grab a hold of Avery and walk to the front of the school.

"So what did you get?" Avery's excited voice says to me.

In my opinion my sister's a bit fucked up. She loves causing dramas and knowing everything about everything. But there's more then one side to everyone. And Avery's a prime example of that.

"Expelled."

"Shit Stell. You did it this time." She says some what amazed. "Is mom pissed?"

I don't answer her because we reach the front of the school just as the Bell rings and mom is waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs.

"We'll talk at home." Is all she says I know she's some what pissed but not entirely at me.

"Ave go with mom." I say rather then ask.

"Why where are you going?" She complains.

"I'll just be ten minutes behind you guys."

I don't wait for a response from mom or Avery I just go to my car that is on the opposite side of the lot then moms car.

I decide to go to the ice cream parlor to clear my head before going home.

**

The door chimes as I walk into the semi crowded ice cream parlor.

I walk into line behind two girls around my age.

I can't believe I'm actually expelled from Leighton High. I've been there for four years and just at the start of my senior year they decide to kick me out.