Your On Your Period

Louis - "hey babe, lets dance" Louis said while grabbing your hand, he put the tv sound on louder and began to twerk. "No you cunt, now leave me alone.!" When you were on your period you had mood swings and all of a sudden a cramp came in and you started to cry. Louis Face immediately fell and he looked at you completely confused, it took him a long time to realize that it was THAT time of the month. "[y/n] sweetheart are you okay? Ill be right back!" He said while placing a gentle kiss on your lips. He Left the flat and came back with a whole bunch of chocolate and movies. You guys spent the whole day eating different chocolates and watching comedie movies. Your pain suddenly went away when you spent your day laughing at louis corny jokes and all the things he did to make you feel better. " I Love You Louis" 'I Love You Too baby girl"

Harry: Being The Sweetheart He Is, and Gentlemen He Already Knew It Was Your time of the month. You guys been together for a while so he knew the process. "Kitten, Im Home" Harry Shouted Which caused you to run downstairs all you wanted to do was cuddle because you felt horrible. Your Eyes Flew Open as you saw at all the things he brung. Ice Cream, Cookies , Pads , and flowers! "Aw baby you didn't need to" i said while he handed me the stuff "but i did, baby girl, i love you now come here" You Sat On His lap, he wrapped his arms around you securely and had the most passion, loving kiss. He Drew Circles around your belly with his fingers and massaged your feet. He also spent the whole day explaining to you why he loves you and kisses you when the cramps come, making you forget every pain.

Niall: You Told Niall That You Were Getting Your Period & His Reaction Was Really Awkward.... Therefore you just sent him to the store to get you Pads. All of a sudden your phone rings. "Hello um babe, Which ones do i get regular, um heavy, um thin... I need help!" You just laughed at him. "Babe it Doesn't matter, just bring me ones, and make it quick or i wont cook dinner!" With that he made his way to home in 5 minutes with 3 different pads. "[y/n] don't worry about dinner ill make it and your favorite brownies princess" Niall began massaging your shoulders & as he promised he made brownies & you too ate together until their was no more space. "I Love You Princess, but just have your space when we sleep, i don't want any blood on me " He chuckled. & Planted a kiss on your lips. Ah, This Special Snowflake.

Zayn: You & Zayn Were Watching 'The Notebook' It Became Very awkward because the sex scene was going on, & Zayn has been begging for you these past 4 days. Being The Chill Girl you are, you don't make a big deal out of your period; so you avoided kisses, and flirting back with him, because you knew that you would get turned on. All Of A Sudden You Feel Wet Damps of kisses running up your spine causing you to shiver and making yourself shift across the couch. his eyes sadden "[y/n], love, why do you keep avoiding me, is something wrong?" "No, Im Just On My Period" you say awkwardly. "Why didn't you say so?" Zayn Chuckled & pulled you closer to him. He Picks You Up & you guys go for a walk outside in the park. You Too Play on the swings as if you guys were toddlers again and regain the memories of all the times you guys had together. He Stops At The Little Corner Store and rots you with junk food. "Your The Best" You say as you peck his lips.

Liam- Liam was coming home today from his world tour with the boys. You wanted everything to be speacial. You Planned a little dinner date at home & cooked his favorite goods. You wanted everything to be perfect but it became the complete oppisite as a cramp came up,out of nowhere. You Yelped in Pain & Liam was automatically at your side. "Omg babe, are you okay? Whats wrong baby girl? Why are you crying now? What happened ? Do i call the hospital?" Liam said while picking you up and kissing the side of the cramp numbing the pain. "Yes I'm ok, just that month" with that he went to the cabinet of junk food. ( your excuse for eating like pigs since you guys were healthy 101) He cradled you like a baby and would kiss you every second. You saw a tear come out of his eyes and asked what was wrong. "Its not fair that woman have to go through this, i should have cramps, and NOT my poor baby girl <3 "

*******Requested open for ideas of preferences you want me to do.'btw tgo read my fanfic "come and get it"

Follow me on instagram :5boys_onediirection

Twitter: pineda_lesly

Tumblr;

Yourperfecttome00