He gets jealous of your gay friend..

Note: i love gays <3 & knkw many so dont take it offensive (: back to preference .

Harry: You and Harry had been going out for a month now and you wanted to introduce him to your friends. You were going to lunch with your best guy friend and you wanted to take Harry with you. Once you got to the restaurant you ran up to your best friend and gave him a massive hug as you haven't seen him in ages. Harry followed you over to your friend's table. You could tell something was wrong because as he stood next to you, you saw his muscles tense. You introduce him to your friend and they shook hands. You both sat down and you and your best friend got to chatting. Your best friend took your hand in his and told you how much he missed you. Harry's eyes were like daggers staring at your best friend. Once you realeased from your friend's grasp Harry took it upon himself to wrap his arms around you. As you were looking through the menu ready to order a guy came over to your table. He hugged and kissed your best guy friend. You giggled as your best guy friend introduced his boyfriend to Harry. Harry smiled and started to relax, enjoying the lunch.

Zayn: You and Zayn were walking through town on your way to the grocery store when you spotted your best guy friend Jack. He caught your gaze and smiled as he walked over to you and Zayn. "Hey (y/n) I've missed you so much! How have you been?" he said as he pulled you in for a hug. Zayn rocked on his feet as he looked at the ground. You could tell Zayn was uncomfortable so you introduced him to Jack. Zayn looked at him and shook his hand a little annoyed by your friend. You a little bit longer with Jack then said your goodbyes. As you walked away Zayn leaned over to you and asked "So... Did you two date?" You laughed at that thought then replied "Of course not he likes guys" Zayn let out a big puff of air in relief as you continued walking to the store.

Louis: You and Louis went clubbing with Danielle and Liam. While getting some drinks for everyone you ran into your best guy friend from back home. He told you he was in London for work. You two got to chatting and you ended up bringing him back over to everyone to introduce him. Louis gave you a wierd look as he was introduced to your guy friend. After that your guy friend asked you to dance, you agreed and made your way to the floor. You two were dancing and you could tell it upset Louis. He was glaring at you with hurt in his eyes. You left your guy friend to dance with someone else while you raced over to Louis. "Louis are you okay?" you said. Louis looked at your bitterly "Why are you dancing with that guy? Do you like him or something.....?" You looked at Louis and tried to bite back a giggle. "What?" He said. You pointed to where you were just dancing with your guy friend only to find him making out with another guy. "I don't think we'd work out, I mean I haven't got what he's looking for." This time laughing. Louis laughed too, feeling stupid for being so jealous!

Niall: You and Niall were out getting a bite to eat when you spotted your best friend Charlie at another table by himself. He spotted you and came over to give you a big hug. You stood up from your chair and wrapped your arms around him. As you pulled away you noticed Niall shift in his seat. You ask Charlie how he was doing and what he had been up to lately. You kept saying how much you missed him making Niall become a little protective. Niall put his arm around your shoulders and moved his body a little closer to yours. You completely forgot, you quickly introduced Niall to your guy friend. Niall awkwardly shook his hand. Shortly after that, your guy friend said goodbye and went back to his table. "That guy was all over you" Niall said as Charlie walked back to his table. You pointed towards the table Charlie was sitting at. Niall followed your gaze and laid his eyes upon your guy friend sitting down and cuddling with another guy. Niall blushed and apologized the whole entire night for being jealous.

Liam: You came home to Liam sitting on the couch facing away from the door. "Hey babe" you said as you came over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He doesn't look at you he just keeps staring at what's in his hands. You look towards his hands to reveal your cell phone. "What's going on?" you asked, taking a step back. He looked at you with hurt in his eyes."Who's Dougie?" he asked. You laughed,"He's my guy friend from back home! Why were you looking at my phone?" Liam did not seem to happy. "Then why are all your texts to eachother 'miss you babe, can't wait to see you honey." Liam said, ignoring your question. This time you got a little angry "Well obviously you haven't been reading all of them" You took the phone from him and scrolled down further in the conversation. "Can't wait for you to meet my boyfriend and I really badly want to meet yours! Is he as cute as he looks on tv?" You read aloud. Liam snatched the phone himself then turned pale. "I'm so sorry!" He said looking at the ground. "Your phone was buzzing non stop while you were gone and I didn't know how to turn it off, I thought you were cheating on me... I was scared..." Liam looked at you with his big teary eyes. "it's ok" You said and wrapped your arms around him.