Your Angry, he comforts you.

A/N. he guys thankyou for reading my preferences. If you guys like would you please vote on this it would really make my day knowing that someone cares. Have a good day. Who say the best song ever. I totally ship heronica. Hehe. Xx love you beauties:*

ZAYN: "You wanted to see me Mr. Bryant ?" You questioned as you walked into your boss's office. "Yes y/n. It has come to my attention that you were 30 minutes late this morning." Your boss muttered giving you a scolding look. "Y-yes sir. I hit some traffic on the way here. I didn't mean for it to happen and it won't happen again." You stuttered out feeling a bit embarrassed. "Yes, it won't be happening again and to make sure of it I'm deducting your pay" he announced cooly as he turned to his computer giving you zero of his attention anymore. "But sir-" you exclaimed before being interrupted by him giving you a stern look. "What I said was final y/n I expect you to be here on time tomorrow" he said before shooing you out. You walked out completely stunned. How dare he treat you in such a childish way! Also your co-worker Samuel was late all the time and his paycheck was never cut! You were furious ,and you just wanted to go home. You pulled into the driveway stormed into you and Zayn's flat. You kicked your shoes off and flung your purse across the room nearly hitting Zayn in the head. "Woah, easy there is everything alright?" Zayn asked with a concerned look on his face. "Oh of course! My boss is just a complete douche bag and my life sucks" you mutter out as you reach your room and plop down on your bed. "You wanna talk about it?" He asked. You shook your head rapidly just wanting to escape from this day. "You wanna cuddle?" He asked. You nodded and curled up into his arms making all your worries and anger float away for awhile.

HARRY: "Bye babe! See you in a couple hours!" You called to Harry as you walked out the door. You were on your way to your weekly lunch date with your mom at you guy's favorite cafe. You walked in and noticed your mom wasn't at the usual table where you two sat. Instead she was in a secluded corner which was incredibly unusual for her. You walked over and saw she had sunglasses on inside which was even more unusual for her. "Mom?" You asked timidly walking towards her. "Oh sweetie! I didn't see you there!" Her voice cracking which meant only one thing. She'd been crying. You slowly reached for the sunglasses, and pulled them off and saw her red puffy eyes. "Sweetie I'm so sorry you have to see me like this I was hoping you wouldn't notice.." Your mother tried explaining. "Mom, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is everything okay?!" You said starting to panic. "Everything's fine I just...received an awful letter on the mail.....from one of your boyfriend's....fans and she threatened me and I just got a little shaken up that's all...." She said starting to tear up again. You sat there in complete shock. You could take the hate you received ,but now your mother was getting it too? "I'm so so sorry mom....do you mind if we reschedule? You look like you need some rest and I'm gonna go get this all fixed okay?" You said soothing your mom. As you two parted ways, you walked into you and Harry's flat completely steamed. The fans had crossed the line. You ranted to Harry and he sat there, listened, and became equally angry. He called up Paul and your mom's apartment complex security cameras were checked. The culprit was soon caught and your mother could finally breathe easy. You wrapped your arms around Harry's long torso. "Thank you so much Harry, you have no idea how much that meant to me" you muttered into his chest. "Anything for you babe. You know I love your mother just as much as you do." He said kissing the top of your head.

LOUIS: "Thank you so much for helping me pick out a birthday present for Ken!" You said to your best friend Louis. You had asked him for his opinion on what to get your boyfriend of 3 years for his birthday. "Uh yeah anything for you babe." Louis muttered out. He was always weird whenever Ken was the topic of conversation. You were pretty sure it was because Louis didn't approve of Ken. He thought you deserved much better. "Hey Lou do you wanna come in for coffee? Ken isn't supposed to be home for another couple of hours and I'll just get lonely." You said giving him your best puppy dog face.