Chapter two

Hermione woke up to a feeling of strong arms around her waist. She smiled, remembering about the wedding ring around her finger. She turned around on the couch looking at Draco.

"Morning 'Mione." a voice croaked and she felt a soft kiss on her lips.

"Morning Draco." she said and stood up after giving him a hug and a peck on the lips.

Draco grabbed her hand, "Where do you think you're going?" he smirked and pulled her onto him again.

She replied, "To work!" and stood up once again walking to the bathroom to start freshing up.

Draco did the same and walked to his closet thinking of what he should wear for today. Hermione exited the bathroom just as Draco took off his shirt.

"Like what you see 'Mione?" he said in a teasing voice.

"Put on a shirt and get to work Malfoy!" she snapped back.

"Ouch ! " Draco said clutching his heart pretending to be hurt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning Hermione." Ginny chanted when she saw her friend at the office.

Ginny and Hermione where partners in the Auror department they shared the same office. Ginny and Hermione entered and went to sit at their desks.

"Did you see that Lucious Malfoy was going to get the dementors kiss issued to him on... well tomorrow!" Ginny chanted reading the Daily Prophet in front of her.

"No, I didn't know !" Hermione was taken aback by this news. Did Draco know? Why didn't he tell her? She made a mental note to ask Draco as soon as she could. Well, it looked like that time was now.

"Good morning honey, " Draco said popping his head into their office, "you forgot you lunch. " He walk in pulling Hermione closer to him. Ginny grinned at the sight of the two lovebirds.

"No congratulations from your side Mrs. Potter? " Draco said looking at Ginny with his arm still around Hermione's waist.

" looked bewildered, "What? " she asked.

"Draco she doesn't know yet! " Hermione said blushing.

"Well then, may I do the honour of telling Mrs. Potter? "

"If you must... " Hermione said smiling wider than ever. Ginny still sat waiting in anticipation.

"Well Mrs. Potter, last night me and Granger made an special arrangement. We decided to make it official and get married! She will from now on be called Hermione Malfoy. "

Ginny jumped up giving Hermione a big hug! "Congratulations Mrs. Malfoy. " Ginny said imitating Draco. "Thanks for coming Draco but you may leave now, I first have to scold your fiancée for not telling me sooner! " Ginny was busy pushing Malfoy out of the door.

Malfoy quickly pecked Hermione on the cheek and disappeared when Ginny closed the door.

"So Mrs. Malfoy? " Ginny said loudly. "How. Dare. You. Not. Tell. Me. Sooner. " Hitting Hermione with every word.

"Well you didnt tell me you were pregnant either! " Hermione said looking at Ginny. Ginny blushed. She hasn't said anything to Hermione yet and had no idea how she knew.

"How'd you know? " Ginny asked shyly.

"Well for starters thou have a bad temper, even worse than before and you didn't even touch a glass of whine the other night... and Harry might mentioned something by accident! " She said laughing.

"Well can't trust Harry anymore! " Ginny said laughing as well.

"Come on we have to get back to work. We'll talk about over lunch ?"

"Definitely! Thus baby is making me starve! "

They both went back to their desk trying to sort out all of their paper work on their desks.

"This is a LOT of work! " Ginny exclaimed.

"Then we better get started! " Hermione sighed as she remembered that she never asked Draco about his father, maybe she'll ask him at lunch?

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!
Remember to comment, fan and vote!
I'll update soon!

Must Harry and Ginny's baby be a boy or girl?
Comment...

Love you all soooo much xx