9)Cole's Mind (Part 1)

Ello, hope you've been reading everything so far, plus the authors notes. I'm also really really really sorry about before and I will always write. I'm also thinking about a sequel since so many people like this book or maybe just, I don't know, a prequel with different characters or a prequel with Cole's life from before or maybe Avery's. You tell me...Here ya go!!! I also decided to put a pic of Cole!!!!!!!!!  In Football Wear!!!  For Practice!!!!!!

________________________

Chapter 9-Cole's Mind (May 28,2013....Just later after Avery and Rhese...) Cole's POV 

"Okay, ladies. Today, and maybe tomorrow, is the last game of the month. This will decide if we can continue on to Pineview's sorry asses." Coach yelled as normal. "And...I am proud to present, or announce, whatever you girls want, that our new football captain is none other than Number 13, our favorite quarterback!  Cole Hudson, do you have a speech ready?" Coach smiled and gestured for me to stand next to him. Everyone that was supposed to be on the field was there, meaning the cheer team and us, the football team, and occasionally, the girlfriends of our team.I looked at my mate, who was staring at the ground. I could smell a scent on her, and that scent was near. I sniffed the air and found my werewolf bud, Rhese. We were all werewolves on this team, because, well, people can get hurt. Other football teams usually have werewolves, and they're usually Rogues. Anyway, I looked at Rhese and he smelled of Avery. I growled low in my throat, no one messes with my mate. The scent was strong, I looked at Avery once again, who was now staring at Rhese. Her eyes were yellow instead of the usual emerald green that we once shared. She was in heat.

"No,no,no. No looking at exes, not anymore, from now on you'll look at me. You want me, no other," Angel whispered into my ear and it sent tingles down my spine. Not Angel, Ana. She's changed, and she's not angelic, she uses Dark Magic. She shouldn't be able to control me.

"Yes, I'm captain, so I won't let my teammates down. And I plan, that if we win...PARTY AT MY PLACE!!! Whoop, whoop!" I shouted as everyone cheered. Avery and Rhese had gotten next to each other and were looking into each other's eyes. Angel kissed me, and when she pulled back, I could see Rhese walking Avery to the cheer grounds, hand around her waist. I didn't even notice when Angel glared at me.

"Even under my spell you wonder about that bitch!" Ana hissed under her breath so that only I could hear her. She stomped off and then I was in control of my body again. I sped over to Rhese with my wolf speed and planted one to his jaw. Not a kiss, a fist. When my hand had connected to his face, he'd fallen down to the ground. He was up in less than a half minute, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. I smirked.

"Fancy stealing my mate?" I said in a fake British accent. This would be very fun.

"Your mate? Alpha, she was thrown away by you, she will never trust you again. Never. Nor love you, help you, maybe, or anything of the like. She hats you, and even in Heat, she doesn't want to be near you. In Heat, they're supposed to throw themselves at you, but what do you see? Nothing, that's what. Besides, Angel and you have surely passed third base, how was she?" I glared at Rhese.

"Get started on warm-ups. Thirty laps," I said to him, Alpha tone dripping in my voice, and he did so. Satisfied, I turned to my mate, and my wolf whimpered. "Avery," I said softly, all trace of my Alpha tone ever present was gone. Avery took small steps to me until she was right in front of me. She was going to forgive me! "I'm so sor-" I started to say, but instead , I was pushed by my mate. Avery started to pound my chest with her fists, and surprisingly, they did hurt the tiniest bit. Tears fell down her face and she still hit my chest.

"You jerk! You're the one who cheated on me, so you have no right to come over here and try to hurt my friend. No Right!  You even lied about her, saying she was some cousin or family friend? Lies! Don't you ever try to come near me again! Because you know we may never get back together."  Avery yelled as she finished her last shots at me.  She crossed her arms across her chest and tears poured from her eyes, I moved my hand to wipe the water from her face, but she stepped back. "Don't, just don't." And with that, Avery ran into the near woods.

Without a second thought, I had driven home in my blue Corvette. Memories of when I was visiting flooded my mind. So in the state of remembrance, I just sat there in my car, in my driveway.

~FLASHBACK~~~~~

"Mom, do we really have to visit your friends? I mean, here, it's all...you know...weird. There's too many clearings and too many neighbors." I said in a 'Are-we-there-yet?' tone.

"We're almost there, sweetums, and besides, you and Lily have people your own age there." Mom stated. "Who knows, they might be your mates? Jake, call him Jay,  is a sweet young man, just your age Lily. And Angel, I mean, Ana, is Cole's age. They say she's, ooh, we're here." As soon as the car was parked, Mom hopped out of the car and grabbed her suitcase. Once she had everything, she ran to the steps, primped her hair, and then rang the doorbell. "Oh, hey, Edna," Mom said and walked in. There at the doorway was a young dark headed boy with grayisheyes, a middle-aged woman and man, and the girl...The girl was beautiful and had the most angelic aura around her.

~A week Later~

I Marked her as my own, but now, I had to go home. "You are forever mine, and I will be back to retrieve you, my Angel," my forehead was pressed against Ana's as I spoke, our lips brushing with every word.

"I am forever yours, and you will surely be back for me, Alpha. I will be your Luna," Angel replied with a smile. She stood on her toes and planted a kiss on my cheek. "After all, you did Mark me," she whispered seductively in my ear, sending tingles down my spine. Good tingles, and honestly, it excited me.

~End of Flashback~~~~~

"Hey!" a female voice yelled. I looked out my left window and spotted a girl with an old friend. I got out and we man-hugged. 

"Jay! Long time no see! It's been forever, man, and I see you've found your long=-awaited mate." Jay nodded as I finished my sentence.

"Sure have, and the sweetest at that.  But we actually came to visit an old friend of ours that we had lived next to for the past years, but she moved here to Kendall. Avery Collins, you met her?" Shock came to my face. "So you know her?" Jay said again. That was the beginning of hell....

____________________________

Gosh guys, I'm tired. I'll post more tomorrow, this is only PART ONE! WHOOO! Enjoy and I know you might be mad at me. >_< I'm soooo sorry. Anyway, I didn't update yesterday because I was really really low on iron and I was at school all day so I had to sleep. I'm anemic, so yeah, that's why. Don;t be mad! I love you lots(no homo girls). And please enjoy the picture of.....

Cole wearing his Practice Football Gear

and......

We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.

______________________________

I almost had a heart attack just now....I was having trouble uploading and then when I copied and stuff I went to go again without typing all over again, but then it was something else copied. Luckily, you could press the back button and go to it. LIVE SAVER/MIRACLE-Adria