19) I Ran Away Because...

I'm starting to think that I solve problems to fast... Oh well, and the story is almost over, so... Thank you so much for reading the story so far!!! I love al of you guys, so enjoy this 2,000 word chapter.

___________________________

I ran away, and now I’m with Kendall, taking refuge….How Fucking Awesome is That!! Right at this moment, we were getting ready to go skateboarding. Before, we watched an old episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, finding out that lawlessness was actually a word. “Isn’t Jake T. Austin hot?” she asked as I changed into her skinny jeans and loose jumper. We were surprisingly the same size.

“Sure is, especially in his cowboy uniform.” I laughed and I grabbed a swivel skateboard from the closet. “So where to?”

“How about just cruising around,” I nod.

“Kendall, come down here!” I heard her dad yell, they all knew I was here. We both hopped down the stairs and saw some guy with brown hair, awesome muscles, and so on.

“Go away, Ethan.” She said to him, pushing past as we left the house. She popped the tail and launched herself down the street, I followed.

“So that’s your ‘mate?’” She nodded.

“Don’t even get me started, Avery. I mean, we kissed…a couple of times…but, he just doesn’t get it.” I nod, pretty much understanding.

“I don’t even know how I let my mate just waltz over to me at a party and then we’re together. That’s just…”

“Douche-y,” she suggested.

“Not the word I’m looking for, probably something like wimpy or something?” We cruised around and soon found a pretty café. The down side is that what we saw was someone I knew was there. We went to a booth in the back, and when Kendall went to get us something to eat, Cole went up behind her and said, “Mine.”

Scratch that, he didn’t ‘say’ it, he growled the words. You could even say that anger was mixed into the snarl.

He probably smelled my scent on her, the pervert. “Kendall,” I whispered. She looked at me, making Cole see me. Why does the universe hate me so? “Run,” I yell and I grab the skateboard and run outside. Before he can actually make it, she trips him and uses wolf speed to follow me. Good thing it started to rain, so now he couldn’t smell us, so we made our way to the top of the building. And just as he came out, he was clueless about our whereabouts.

“My house or yours?” Ken asks.

“Neither?” she nods and we just go to her friend’s house. Her name was Kody. “Hi,” I say sheepishly.

“Hey,” she smiled, leading us to her room.

***

“That bastard,” we all yelled in unison, throwing popcorn at the TV. All my friends and hers were at Kody’s house, and for some reason, I can’t remember anyone’s name except for Kendall and Kody’s! Like how crazy is that? So now, there were at least eight of us…

“I can’t believe Stefan turned to Klaus’ side!” I shouted, tears coming to my eyes. “He was just right with Elena…”

“But, Damon is way hotter, plus it was for him, proving he loves his bro.” Kody countered.

“True point,” I said, my tears gone immediately. We started laughing, but then the unthinkable showed up.

“Katherine,” we growled. She’s a bitch, even if she looks exactly like Elena, the damn doppelganger.