Chapter Uno.

( Lanie in media )

Catch me rollin' through the city . . . , riding with top off.

Man , my whip so big when you get in it , fuck around and get lost.

Told my bitch to let her hair down , what this shit costs ?

Tell me , ba-

I instantly shut off my alarm that was singing out Planes- Jeremih ft J. Cole . I rolled over in my king sized bed groaning .

"Fuck" I mumbled thinking about my new school I HAD to attend today. I forced my self to get out of my comfortable bed. I went straight towards MY bathroom . I undressed and decided on what body wash I wanted to use . I choose my Cotton Candy Scented body wash. I tied my hair up and turned the knob onto hot. I got in and washed my body 3 times. It was 6 when i finally got out. I wrapped my blue towel around my body and went to my walk-in closet.

"Ok , Let's see" I said looking through my clothes hung on the hangers.

After about 5-10 minutes I found out what to wear. Casual I guess you can say (Outfit in the media) . After I put on my outfit I put on my Victoria secret perfume and lotion.

I walked to my bathroom grabbing my tooth brush. I was really picky about my teeth. I brushed so many times , my tongue was completely numb. I washed my face , etc. I took my hair out of the bun I put it in before i got in the shower and crinkled it into how i wanted. I grabbed my lip gloss , book bag , phone , and my keys. I walked down all 24 stairs and headed to the double doors. "Bye Mom , Love you lots" I said walking out heading to my black 2015 dodger.

"On my way to hell" I mumbled putting my keys into the ignition. I turned on my Gps and typed in my high school.

After about 5 minutes I arrived to the big school. I parked and grabbed my backpack and phone. I closed my car door locking it , checking the time on my phone. I looked up seeing our school's name "M.A Mercedes High School" . I walked in observing all the students. The females looked stank and the "boys" were flirting with other females or talking to their friends. I heard the bell ring and watched all the students hurry to their class. I walked up to the office getting my schedule.

I looked at the door . Hoping it was the right class , I looked at my schedule then back to the door. I walked in observing my classmates. My teacher looked up at me and gave me a bright warming smile. "Ok class , settle down , we have a new student named , uh named , whats your name miss " she said looking embarrassed . " Lanie , Lanie Haris" I said in a soft voice. She smiled and guided me to my seat. " You will be sitting next to Chris, raise your hand Chris" I looked over and saw a light caramel sexy figure raising his hand . Tattoos covering his chest. " Fuuucccck , not the feelings" I said in my head . I walked over to the seat next to him trying to avoid eye contact. I sat down and watched the teacher do her boring ass lesson . I learned this shit last year. I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed. "Hey Chris" I heard. I looked up and saw 4 girls waving and blushing at my crush/lover. He looked up also waving at them. I chuckled loud enough for the girls and him to hear me . Instantly the girls looked over at me . "Something you need to say" one of them said. I looked around trying to find out who this girl was talking to . " Listen sweety , if I had something to say to you , it would of been said" I said smirking flipping my mid back length hair. I heard the class "Oooh" . " Bitch do you wanna get cut ?" she said taking off her earrings. " Bitch who are you ? I said laughing. "Christine bitch" I heard her annoying ass voice say. I rolled my eyes and looked back up at the teacher unaware I was about to beat this bitch blue and black. She had shoulder length hair that was a light brown and big lips. She was brown skin. To dark to be light skin and to light to be dark skin. I felt eyes burning at the side of my head , I turned my head and saw my lover looking over at me smirking. He had light freckles upon his nose . He was just absolutely beautiful.

After about 55 minutes of being in my 1st hour the bell rung. I grabbed my papers and my phone and went to my locker. I unlocked my locker and put my papers and shit in my backpack and yanked my backpack out my locker. I closed my locker and walked down the hallway getting mean mugged from bitches and niggas whistling . I turned around and saw Chris hugged up on a bitch . I instantly thought it was his girlfriend. I felt my heart break. Not like "my husband is cheating on me" heart break, but a "my crush has a girlfriend "heartbreak.

*

*

*

Finally it was time for lunch. I walked out the school and drove to Chipotle . I ordered and did all that shit and went back to the school. I walked to the lunchroom and sat at a empty table. I pulled my phone out and ate while scrolling down my twitter. I looked up and saw 2 girls I met in my last hour. " Mind if we sit?" they said. I nodded and they both sat. One of them had curly shoulder length hair with blue eyes the other had a high ponytail with dark eyes and mini freckles. We all ate and they told me about the school. Chris was on the basketball team and had a girlfriend named Chelsie. Chris looked over at me and winked. I blushed and looked down. I guess Chelsie saw and smacked him at the back of his head after she got done arguing with him she walked up to me " I know your new so listen , Chris motherfucking Brown his mine , and I can and will beat any bitches ass over me and his 7 month relationship" Chelsie said. I put my phone in my backpack and stood up " No you listen , I dont care , and best and believe , few months from know , your so called boyfriend is and will be riding on my imaginary dick , TYN sweety" I said smirking and holding up the TYN sign. She looked shocked and walked out the cafeteria. Faith and Dajiah' (the 2 girls she is sitting with at lunch) laughed . " I can tell we go be close " Faith said with Dajiah' agreeing.

After lunch I was definitely ready to go home , I exchanged numbers with Faith and Dajiah' and started walking out the doors when I heard a familiar voice call my name , I turned around and saw Chris jogging towards me. My heart started to pound as he approached me. Why wont this god damn nigga leave me alone. " I know we literally just met , but im feeling you . . let me have yo number ma" he said. "NOOO !! , I can't fall in love again , I promised myself " I thought. " Oh , uh yea " I said grabbing his phone putting in my number regretting my decision on giving him my number. " Thanks ma , ill text you " he said . I nodded and walked to my car. Why tf would I do that ? All this is just going to end in me getting my heart broken , but I promised . . . . Promises are meant to be broken right ?

Sorry for mistakes and shit like that .

I'll update maybe tomorrow . Like Comment Vote do all that shit.

I apologize for it not being as long as y'all wanted it to be , but lbs im tired , but if i dont go to sleep , ill update tonight instead.

XoXo Love yall .