Chapo Dos.

(Faith in Media)

                                                                    ( Lanie's *POV*)

"Get the fuck off me you fat ass cow !" I said as Chris started pouncing on me . I really try to stay completely away from Chris's fine ass but it's hard when you have all your fucking classes with this motherfucker. 

"Not until you say "Please Daddy" " he said smirking. 

"Oh hell naw" I said instantly pushing him off me , "I'm Daddy" I said flipping my hair. Currently we are in 6th hour . I looked over to see all these thirsty hoes mugging me. I flipped them off then rolled my eyes. 

"Which one of these bitches wanna get fucked up for fucking with my bestie?" Dajiah' said looking dead ass serious. This is my 3rd week at M.A Mercedes and I've gotten close with Dajiah' , Chris , and Faith. I've also met many more.

 To be honest almost the whole school hates me. I mean who wouldn't I speak my mind and I TYN hoes . No competition. 

"Wassup Ma" James said.

His ass been trying to fuck with me for the longest , including many more niggas. But the moral of the idea is . . . Christine and James fuck with each other heavily , so when I have any time to fuck with these hoes , best and believe its done .

"Hey Baby" I said playfully smiling.

Ever since my latest heart break I've been running game like a nigga. Shit we don't love these niggas. Chris hates that shit but at the end of the day , he got a  whole ass girlfriend and Chelsie to desperate to break up with him . I hear shit like she using him for his money and his dick , but you know me I sip my tea , until I need some more.

"What the fuck you doing James ?!" I heard , but from that annoying ass voice I instantly knew it was Christine. I starting laughing and this bitch had the fucking audacity to fucking smack me. I instantly got up and punched her in her nose , I went in for another until I felt a strong arm drag me away from her. 

"Let me go" I said kicking and screaming trying to finish off what this bitch started. I was absolutely pissed. I had a big ass red palm at the side of my fucking face , Dajiah' and Faith started trying to hit that hoe until some more niggas swooped them up . It was just a fucking mini war with high school students. I was dragged out into the hallway .

"What the hell is your pro-" I started to say until I saw that it was Chris that dragged me out the class. Not even his good looking face keep me calm. 

"Chris get the fuck out the way before I smack the fuck outta you!" I said trying to get back to the door. 

These bitches here crazy. Thought these hoes knew better. Man I swear ima kill that bitch when I get my opportunity. After about 5 minutes of me struggling I kicked him in the balls and finally got to the door and opened it . As much as I didn't want to . . .  I had to. I walked in running back up to Christine punching her one last time before I was grabbed again. Their was blood on the floor and shit. Everybody had they phone out recording and shit but , I didnt care . I was trying to kill that bitch.

*

*

*

"You girls actions was not ok." Said the principle "And I want you girls to understand that." I rolled my eyes , he was giving us a irrelevant ass speech on how what we did was wrong . As I mean "we" im talking about Faith and Dajiah'. I guess they got a few jabs in when I was out in the hall. After about 10 minutes of this fucker talking he gave me 2 days and the other girls 1. Christine bitch ass got 0 because how bad we fucked her up. People say jump , I say when they fight I fight. Simple. We walked out together going to our lockers. 

"Text me hoes" I said . 

They nodded and I walked out to my car. Putting my shit into the backseat I grabbed my phone and texted Chris. I do feel bad for kicking him a little bit. When i finished  I sped off from the shitty ass school.

I finally arrived home. I got out and grabbed my shit and headed to the double doors. I used my key to unlock the door and went straight to the kitchen. I was hungry , They kept us in there for 2 hours after school. 

"Well , Well , Well , Miss " I can fight anyone at anytime " is finally home" My mom said . I rolled my eyes and grabbed some chips. I didn't want to be bothered with her ass for sure. I ran up to my room and received a text from the 2 baddest bitches. 

Faithy Poo : Bitch ass principle , I dont give a fuck anyway

Daj Daj: Fuck them , and if anybody got something to say they know where to find us

I started to type until I just got lazy . I turned on the television and started watching "Martin" . This is one of my favorite shows. I laid down and slowly fell asleep.

Sorry .

  It's a little bit short but

                   Vote Comment Like do all that shit

               Wasn't as good but excuse the mistakes

XoXo Love you Lots.