Hellish School.

(yay a new p.o.v)

~??? P.O.V~

That little girl.. Thinking she can do what she wants, well she gots another thing coming.

~Nathans P.O.V~

The breeze was once again rushing against my face, as I leant myself to the left on my penny board to remove myself from infront of the car.

It was quiet, but a peaceful quiet. The only noise in sight was the rumble my wheels made when running against the rocky street or just the shake of the leaves as the wind pass through them, but it was very peaceful.

Sadly that peace was removed once I was infront of the hellish grounds of Oakland Middle School, the screaming of the (pre) teens made my nose rinkle up.

Sighing, I clasped the penny board and placed it by my side- walking onto the pavement. Most peoples eyes widened as they saw my now short hair, oh but that wasn't the only thing they were staring at- my outfit mixed with this hair made me look like a complete boy.

I did not care about this nor did I care about the people judging me with their eyes- as long as I'm happy they deserve nothing to do with it. Warmth was now upon me as I was almost tackled by my bestfriend, this action making me more happy.

"Nath! I'm glad to see you so happy today!" said Aubrey as she removed the hair from infront of her eyes,"Yha, you were crying so badly last night, and we can tell when that smiles fake girl!" Mikey said, gripping on me tighter.

"Thank you guys, but I need air." I informed them. The grips were loosened and sorry was said in sync, making me giggle.

The bell suddenly ringed and the pack of 7th graders made their way through the door, "See you guys in 2nd period?" I say with a slight smirk.
Aubrey and Mikey nodded as I made my way into the building, I was greeted by the smell of spoiled milk and cigarettes already- nice.. Let me just say Oakland wasn't a very great place.

And luckily my locker was closer to my location so I wasn't dragged with a random pussy possy. My thoughts ate at me as I walked to my locker, penny board in hand What if Mom want take me to their tour anymore? What am I even doing with my life?

Once again my thoughts were cut off when I knocked into someone, sending me slightly back .
Words were slightly accompanied with this but not polite words, "Sor-" I tried to finish my sentence, "Watch where you're going, you shemale."

Ugh this is going to be a long day ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Make sure to keep you cool at home!" reassured Mikey, as I slammed my locker.

"And please remember to tell me if your mum's be a twat." said Aubrey with a stink eye, "I will guys, stop worrying." , "Bu-" .

I was gone before Aubrey could say anything else, and how the hell was I suppose to know what would accompanie me once I got home, oh it was a scene..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"M-mum, what're you doing!" I said as she lit lit the fire in the fire place, "Oh y'know- you wanted to throw away your beautiful hair, how about I throw something away I also depise?" she said, grasping my book and tour tickets.. My tour tickets.. And my book.

The tears welled in my eyes as those very important pieces of paper were now in the fire.. The only things I had to meet my idols.. And the only thing I had to read to escape my horrible thoughts was also now gone..

"Oh hun, I know thisll hurt you more than it is me- I know about your fascination in those f-" "Don't even say it!"
"Fags" , this set me off, oh I shouldnt be so angered but it set me on my rampage. I ran upstairs and packed most the things I could, everything I loved- except for my tour tickets and tabinof, because those were tooken straight from me.

I didn't even dare to leave a note, except for I Hate You written on the wall with sharpie very largely.
I ran downstairs with my suitcase and bookbag, running out the door- it was slightly dark, but it'd be the best way to freedom since my parents weren't there at the moment.

I'll be at Aubreys soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omf Im so sorry for this chapter, i should be arrested ;_; well ily muah baii!

*kidnaps dan and phil because according to twats PANSEXUALS DONT EXIST*