Check 2: Custody

~1 week latuhhhh~

~Noones Pov.~

"So, by the court of Chicago states, and by the very proof of your terrible parenting and the very much drunkess of your husband, we now give custody to Natalie or as Nathan to Mrs. Myers." said the judge to my not so much mum now.

The room exploded with some gasps and others clapping, aka my basically old mom side gasping and Mrs. Myers family cheering of happiness.. And damn was I apart of that side because the tears rushing down my cheeks were oh so joyful ones. I was then welcomed to a hug by Aubreys mom and Aubrey, "She's my daughter!! Those sinners have no rights to have her" exclaimed my mom. "Umm actually you excuse as a mother I do by that paper the judge is holding right now, and your quote on quote daughter would rather have he/they pronouns." Aubreys mom said, leaving that "excuse of a mother" dumbfounded as everyone now left, including us.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, I can't believe you guys actually have custody of me now." I said very happily, "Well Nathan love I'm glad to have another kid in the house to accompanie Aubreys craziness, now who wants Taco Bell?" Aubreys mo- well um.. "Hey Mrs. Meyers , I'm gonna get bored of saying that and Aubreys mom - is there anything else I can call you and yes I would love Taco Bell." I smiled "Please call me Mom, goddamn it gets boring when Bri says it" her m- well mom said giggling as Bri yelled "Hey!!" . "Ok now lets get some taco bell." said mine and Aubreys mom.

~~~~~~

I let out a little burp as we entered Aubreys home "Gue me" I said very lightly, with much adorableness. "Ok Nath, living room now - I'm bored and were listening to music." said Aubrey as we walked inside, "Okay, sheesh Ms. Bossy" I said with my hands moving up in defense as Aubrey gave me a glare before running upstairs. Burping once again before I walked into the living room , setting my taco bell cup down, "Nath! We got potatoe chips and cream cheese!" Aubrey yelled. Hearing this made me smile as I ran to the kitchen, looking around I found the chips and cream cheese on the island, I quickly snatched them up and ran to the living room and setting them down. Aubrey quickly accompanied me with her stereo and phone, she placed the stereo down and plugged her phone in, placing on her music librarys and picking a random song. "So, what're we gonna tell Mikey" asked Aubrey stepping away from the stereo and over to me. "It's simple, we just say that you got custody of me." as I finished my semtence I Write Sins Not Tragedies came on. Aubrey quickly jumped onto the stair of the fire case yelling the lyrics at me. "YES BUT WHAT A SHAME" she yelled, me finishing it "WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE" I yelled back with a giggle, we began running around singing in sync "I CHIME IN WITH THE HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR." we yelled in sync. I then sat down on the couch with a giggle, opening the chipbag and cream cheese. "So we're on Thanksgiving break and I'm already bored as shit." said Aubrey with a loud ass sigh, "Yha I guess, I would've met Dan and Phil today actually" I said, fiddling with my thumbs. "Hey.. Nath, Nath- don't cry." she said scooting over to me. She placed her thumbs beneath my eyes, quickly wiping away any tears, "Hey remember on supernatural when Sam booped Dean? " "Yh-ha wh-why?" I questioned . She smiled then booped my nose and said "Boop." with a giiggle. "Laaaameeee" I said.

"Hey well you'll have to deal with this shit now, you live with me."

And oh am I glad , I thought.

Check 2: custody

-----------

OMG IM. SO SORRY FOR MY LACK OF UPDATING BUT IM BACK AND. ILY ALL OK MUAH BAI

°writes you an apology lettter and gives you cookies, and if you dont like them gives you a fucking dinosaur°