Chapter Five || It's okay.

This chapter is dedicated to I-am-Queen cause I love her comments and I love reading them and finding inspiration :3

So yeah~

____________________________________________________________________________________

|| Jay's POV ||

I stood next to my brother as he began to speak into the microphone. Even though it was pack of werewolves, some of them had human mates, therefore they were pack members as well and needed to hear what we had to say if it was an important announcement. Like this one.

Whilst we were on the stage, my eyes were always on my mate. He didn't seem to enjoy the warm welcome we had given him and his family. Why was that?

I was thinking of possible reasons when Will announced that we had found our mates. My ears were flooded with the sounds of murmurs and gasps. I just chuckled and my eyes went back to my mate, or more specifically the now empty spot where he had been.

I growled deeply, my eye twitching at the thought of my mate leaving me for the second time in two days. This was not going to happen. I shifted into my grey wolf form and let Dio take over, before we began chasing our mate. Followed suit by Storm, Will's wolf, who most likely as pissed as I was.

We quickly caught up to the two, Will's mate showing submission to him, while mine on the other hand just kept running. Stubborn mate.

Dio growled lowly, most likely commanding my mate's wolf to stop, and with a bit of resistance, the brown wolf had halted in his tracks, still refusing to face us.

I shifted into my human form, Dio letting me take over and walked till I was in front of my mate, who was still in wolf form, but baring his neck, showing submission. I sighed softly, this was not going well. "Please shift."

The wolf didn't let out a sound, as if the wolf was having a conflict with Xavier. About what? This werewolf might be the only one who seriously made me think so much in my whole life.

I was about to repeat my word, but then he shifted and began walking back to the pack. "Xavier? Stay." I tried saying a bit calmly, but a bit of that alpha voice slipped in.

I saw him flinch a bit, but he still kept walking as if an alpha hadn't just ordered him. I quickly felt my anger double and I quickly jogged to close our distance and grabbed his hand. He yelped out, which seemed like in fear, at the contact before his head whipped to see my face. What I saw made me regret doing what I had just done.

His face was struck with fear and his eyes were beginning to water. He looked like as if he was about to burst any moment. His whole body was trembling and he was panting slightly.

I quickly let go of him, but then brought him into my arms. "Xavier, it's alright. I'm here. Everything will be okay. Nothing is going to happen. Just breathe and try to calm down." I whispered soothingly into his ear and held him despite the thrashings

After a while he had calmed down. I looked down at him and he had passed out. My sweet mate, what have you been through to pass out just because of a grip on your hand?

I lifted him up bridal style, and he felt way too light for a wolf his age. To say I was worried out of my wits about my mate was an understatement.

I carried him back to the pack, ignoring the stares I had gotten from the pack members and went straight to the pack infirmary. I sensed that my parents along with his family followed suit. I laid him on one of the beds and sat next to him on a chair placed next to the bed, holding his hand.

"What happened?" My father asked as he came up from behind me.

"I don't know. One minute he was trembling and the next he had passed out." I said, my voice void of emotion but I was anything but that.

"Did you do something stupid again?" My younger brother, Stiles, had asked, sarcasm lacing his tone.

Then I heard a smack. "Stiles, this is no time to joke." My mother had scolded. I shot her a thankful glance before my eyes were locked back on my mate's face now dotted with balls of sweat.

"Did you do anything to him?" Hunter asked softly looking at me from the other side of the bed. 

"I didn't..." I replied, he just simply stared at me. He stood next to his mother who had her hand currently on Xavier's forehead. After a few more second, she took her hands off his forehead and glared at me.

"Please don't do whatever you did to him again. He had a panic attack and now he's having nightmares." She explained with sigh.

"What the hell did I do to make him have a panic attack?" I grumbled, not satisfied because I wasn't getting any answers and only being accused.

"You grabbed him without him knowing right?" Hunter asked. I nodded, raising an eyebrow at the male, confused as to why that would cause such a reaction.

"He didn't have the best childhood..." Helen said in a sad tone. This caused a whimper from Hunter.

After a few minutes of silence, my father had composed himself before he spoke. "Could explain?" His question was directed at the newly arrived family, excluding the one who was passed out and whimpering from time to time in his sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know, short and it's pretty crappy xc

But I wanted to update and for some suspense to be created and I'm really sleepy v.v

Leave what you think in the comments and vote please? :3

I'll hopefully update again today, but right now, sleep z.z