mikaela hyakuya | seraph

[W/N] : Weapon Name

[W/M] : Weapon Model

------------------------------------------------------

'You wanted to know...You kissed my emotions,
Twisted my feelings;to break down my being'

You ran and ran to where you knew the place of a destination you knew so well and barged in right into his office,

"Guren!"

But you know you were too late when the sight before you had finally comes to your nightmare he has been warned you about.

He was strangled by the neck up into the air above the ground in his battered condition and the whole room was in chaos.

"[Y/N],run!" He managed to shout.

But the sound of bones cracking echoes throughout the whole room that cause your body to went stiff as a board.The figure with his back on you dropped your superior's lifeless body onto the ground like a mere doll.

"A-aa.."

Your warm tears fell on to your fatigued cheeks as you remain unblink at all.

The figure then spun his heel around,now fully facing you as you could see his gaze darkened towards you,eyes flash crimson as blood.

"[Y/N]," The way your name roll by his tongue sends shivers down your spine and flinched under his cold tone.

"Mika.."

'And as the bell tolled midnight,rose the fate we couldn't fate

My eyes turned crimson red;with my hands i held you tight.'

The blonde's end of lip curved forming into a small smirk,

"I'm sorry,you have to see all of that,"

"You--did all of,this?" Your voice trembled.

"Humans,are using you--i just know it.Come with me,[Y/N].I'll bring you to somewhere no one could find us." He starts to made his way towards you,the cracking of the shattered glasses beneath his boots echoed.

"The fire in Shinjuku City, the extermination of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army--It was all,you..?"

You reminiscence the fire explosion in the second capital city where it had once was protected by the Army under the Hiiragi generation-which is now all massacred just by a single Vampire-one familiar Vampire to you.

The blood shedding pools each of the corpse beneath you as you ran your way here throughout the whole buildings,such a terrible sight to see.

"The blood..all of them..is not as good as yours,[Y/N],"

You knew that,you knew you had this special gene inside of you which makes all the Vampires seems to be attracted by your scent.But so far,none of them has actually gone mad as he does-your very own childhood family whom you would have thought of rescuing him from the Vampire City is now gone..completely mad.

'Vampires don't sparkle,and if they do--someone should stake them right on through'

You took a step back,obviously not knowing the old Mika you have grown to love back then is definitely not the person right ahead of you now. He is not Mikaela Hyakuya you know.

To the male's displease,he let out a small groan seeing your action.With his inhuman ability,in a flash he appears right before you causing you to let out a gasp and before you could backed away any further,he cupped your chin between his fingers and lift up your face to meet at the same level of his eyes,