The Secret Commander

The mega hobgoblin came closer to them. "Selena?" Tyler called. "Yea." She relied. "You were right." Tyler said. Selena rolled her eyes. "Who are you?" Sarge asked. "I'm Hoblock, the champion of the Vex." Hoblock replied. Tyler busted out laughing. "What's so funny?" Hoblock asked. "You think your a champion, we can take you out in seconds." Tyler said still laughing. " Hoblock pointed his cannon at Tyler. Sarge super charged and threw a hammer at the cannon. Selena super charged and electrocuted him. Tyler pulled his Last word and shot. Hoblock fell to the ground. "Any last words?" Tyler asked. Hoblock looked up. "My commander, Crota, will burn you to hell!" He yelled. He then teleported away. '"What a woos." Tyle said. "You almost got yourself shot!" Selena yelled. "But we handled it." Tyler explained. "She's right, you should have not done that." Sarge said. "you too, damn." Tyler said. Then Sarge's arm flashed. Sarge looked at it. It's a message from the Queen of the Reef." He said. "Who's the Queen of the Reef?" Tyler asked. "She's  friend of me and Selena, also queen of the awoken." Sarge replied. "Lets see what this is all about." Tyler said. "Did you both forget?" Selena asked. "What?" Sarge asked.  "Hoblock's commander is Crota." She replied. "Crota is dead." Tyler said. "I guess he's not." Selena said worriedly. "Let's not worry about it now, the Queen needs us at the moment." Sarge said. They both nodded the head. They headed off to meet the Queen of the Reef.