Chapter 1

°Jayce's POV°

I woke up on a Monday morning at 6:30 AM. I remember i have Dance practice today so i got up and went to my closet. I grabbed my dance bag and put my dance clothes in it. I then put on jeans and my black uggs with a black and gray long sleeve, with a gray scarf. I get my now fully charged phone off my dresser. I get my school bag and my dance bag and head to my red jeep.

°30 minutes later°

Once i got to school i headed to inside to my locker. While i was going to my locker someone runs into me causing me to drop everything and me falling on my butt. I look up and see a girl with dark long brown hair and her dark brown eyes. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attention" she said kinda scared. "Its fine" i simply told her. She helped me pick up my stuff and we walked to first period since we have it together. As we were going to class I asked the girl what her name is. "Oh my name is Madison Beer" she told me. "Nice, I'm Jayce" i told her. We walked into first period and i walked to my desk while Madison walked to her desk. Which is at least 3 seats away from mine. Sammy, my boyfriend, sits down beside me grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers. After about 15 minutes i feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Jack Gilinsky. He hands me a note and i open it and it reads "Wanna hang out some time?" i quickly wrote back saying "No, i have a boyfriend" i hand it back to him then turn around and pretend that I'm listening to the teacher. 2 minutes later jack hands me another note. It reads "So we can just hangout as friends :/ " i write back saying "Yea sure ig" i hand it back to him. The bell rings so i grab my stuff and head to 2nd period.

_________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hey guys this is my very first fanfic. And it was really hard for me to write. So hope you like it. Bye ✌

~Jordan