Chapter 7

(Ariana POV)

I was on my couch watching Vampire Diaries and I get interrupted by someone calling me. I look at the name and see that its Jayce.

( Phone call)

A: Hello
J: Hey i just wanted to call and tell you that me and G broke up.
A: Oh why?
J: cause i found out he was cheating on me with Madison
A: That little betch
J: yea and he tried to tell me he was pressured into it
A: Idiot
J: Yea
A:Wait how did you find out that he was cheating on you
J:On ig i was talking to taylor and he said why don't you tell him u know so i got up and yelled at G and then it went down hill
A:wait what do u mean it went down hill
J: Well he yelled back and said they were just hanging out and then i said maybe we should not be together anymore and then he said i agree and then i broke down into tears and stopped breathing and taylor took me to the hospital
A:What ! Why didn't you call me earlier how could he do that to my best friend
J:hey sorry i have to go talk to you later
A:ok bye see you tomorrow at the mall

OK i was thinking i could get my brother to go out with jayce because he does like her because he talks about her all the time and then when jayce always comes over she says what did he say this time and i say a lot of things about you and then she would blush and so i think she might like him to but she doesn't want to say it so thats my guess honestly i know she does but if she did she would tell me by now and she is staying the night at taylors house so lets see where that goes.

(2 Hours Later)

So I asked Jayce to come over for a little bit because I wanted to see if she likes him. I was waiting for her but she was taking a while so I decided to go down to the kitchen and get something to eat and then she just walks into my house because she is like my sister.

When she walked in taylor was behind her with a broken arm again. (What happened this time taylor) (um...skateboarding again please dont tell mom or dad) (ok i wont but i am having a party and yall can stay or can go to ur house tay) (hey ari i am going too stay here with u at the party and taylor will u stay with me if jack comes ) (yea i would do anything for u). So we started getting ready for the party. I wore a tye dye crop top with high wasted jean shorts and a pair of my tye dye vans which are my favourite. I went over to my wall mirror and grabbed my makeup bag. I did a light brown coloured eye shadow with eyeliner. I put a couple of coats of mascara. I got up and walked over to my bathroom and turned my curling iron on and let it heat up. After 10 minutes of waiting I curled my hair. After i was done i put my hair into a ponytail and put a tye dye bandana. I walked out my bathroom and saw Jayce with a tye dye crop top and omfg we are wearing the same outfit so is taylor done (no i dont think so let me go check) ok i will see u and taylor in a little bit bye (ok bye see u too )

So now the party has started and then i saw taylor and jacye in a corner talking about G i think because he is here i just cant believe he came then he came up too me and asked ifi wanted to dance with him. Sure why not and then he started to grind on me and then we kissed i felt something and then jayce saw us and cried into taylors shoulder why did i do that to my best friend i guess i still had feelings for G did i. Jayce wait up i hear jack yell from the other side of me. Why do u want to go to her she doesn't love u or like u anymore why would u go to her. (because i still love her i dont know why i cheated on her with that bitch Madison and i dont know why taylor is holding her are they a thing ) no not yet. (what do u mean by not yet ) because they like each other and taylor told me he was going to ask her out. I walk over to my brother and say when are u going to ask her out. ( right now. Jayce jhonson will u be my girlfriend ) ( taylor ... I would love too ) and then they hugged and kissed and then G ran out i saw tears in his eyes. I know u still live her but why would u cheat on her and then kiss me ( because i love her but i...like u ari but ur dating matthew ) Oh fuck i forgot that we were dating and then i saw matthew standing ight there in front of me with tears in his eyes.

I am so sorry matt i love u but i guessu dont love me
( Ariana i do love u but u just let him grind no u and then kiss u are me girl and i will never break up with u)
Matthew i was drunk please forgive me please i love u