Chapter three

Rashida

"No i'm not" Mark said blushing.

"You so are" i taunted.

He looked at Norin waiting for her to step in,she sighed and pulled him close to her "Rashida leave him alone" she looked at him "and you, didn't i say there was no reason for you to be jealous? you're my mate and i'm not going to hurt you by being with anyone else, i only have eyes for you" that made his blush get redder and he leaned up to whisper something in her ears, that made her smirk "yes, sure, go ahead i'll be there in a bit" he smiled and got up only to be pulled back down into a deep hungry kiss, he moved back and left the office panting, it was too clear who was in charge of their relationship and also what they were going and do.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes before looking at the pup, "this is getting ridiculous, find out who he is and Elena try to wake him up cause he's probably the only one who could tell us about himself, i need to know everything and soon." she got up and left the room.

"Okay well i guess i'll see you later Elena, good luck." she simply nodded before focusing on the pup.

I headed out the Med house and went straight to my car, this was going to be a long day.

--

Two weeks had passed and we had checked all the packs in our area and was moving on to the ones outside. I parked my car and headed inside the house,as i moved up to my room i heard moaning, i went further down the hall glancing into Norin's room, i saw Mark just standing there naked, with his hands being held above him by chains, while Norin bit into his skin softly eliciting moans from his lips.

I wasn't in the mood to deal with that so i left the house and went down the road to the Med house, i opened the door and walked in going down the corridor and into the main room where we kept the pup, i looked around and saw that Lady Elena was not here, i went over and sat by the pup, he looked peaceful so i leaned back and closed in my eyes.

--

My eyes flew open when i heard screaming "please believe me, i didn't do this please don't hurt me i would never do this, please believe me!" it was the pup.

I got out the chair and went by his side, i pulled him to me "hey wake up, get up." i said shaking him, but he just continued screaming.

"Hey get up, wake up!" he continued to scream so i slapped him across his face.

His eyes flew open and he just watched me in shock before he started crying, i pulled him up and held onto him "shh, it's okay, you're fine, come on you're okay." i said rubbing his back, l fell quiet and just let him cry, he had his reason, he needed this i could sense it, so i just held him in silence.

A while later his crying grew quiet, he was just shaking, what did they do to him, why would someone sink so low as to cause pain to a pup? such a small cute little pup, his shaking stopped and i pulled back to look at him, he was now sleeping, i eased him onto the bed and pulled the cover over him.

I got up and stretched seeing the light as it came through the window, it was shinning on the pups face, i went across the room and closed in the blinds, before heading out the Med house and heading straight home, i took a shower, pulled on fresh clothes and went to my sisters room, only to find the two of them fast asleep, Mark had his face buried in Norin's chest, his breathing labored, they had most likely just fallen asleep.