Chapter 2 The Blond man

Okiiii Second chapter !!!!! ^^ i think i should add some lemon :3 in next chapter

Mirajane's POV :

          Before i say a word Laxus just used his lightning dragon roar on him ?! i thought and shocked ''Whaa!...Laxus'' i shouted trying not  to use my satan soul . Laxus looks angry at Natsu who has been passed out made master  Makarov  to call laxus in an instant . Which i asked him a question in my eyes , he understand and mumbled '' He touched you and no one touches you but me '' which cost me to faint and when i wake up i saw Lisanna next to me worried a little asked '' Are you okay sis ? '' she asked . Ofcourse i made my sweet smile and '' i am fine thank you for asking '' said and she notice that i want to know what happened to Laxus and answered '' Laxus is fine .......just Natsu won't wake up for 2 days i think''  '' Poor Natsu '' i tried not to notice my feelings for Laxus which Lisanna already notice that i am still crushing on him and said '' you like him don't you '' teases me . I felt my cheeks getting hot and hotter once i realized blushing she smiled '' Hehe i won't teas you sis '' and i sigh of a relief until she said '' A lot '' made me blush more . '' Lisanna !! '' i yelled trying to act cold but i failed when i saw her smile . i sighed and goes to the guest sleeping room . Since the Fairy hill is closed for 2 seasons which is why only i am sleeping her you know Levy on Gejeel's place Lisanna in Bickslow and Juvia Gray , Wendy and Mest plus Elfman's Man wreck destroyed our home . And for punishment i let him go on a long..... long.... long job   he will be back in 2 months later . I sighed again  .  Untill i saw Laxus who was next to me , i don't know how he got here and he just grabbed my hands and said '' Lets go '' which made me curious '' Where  '' my mouth just said that and try to look at his eyes , his eyes already met mine and said '' My place . There is no way i am gonne let you stay '' and i said '' What is wrong ? Why can't i stay here ? '' i asked him .

Laxus's POV :

          Damn why can't she just follow me i though and sighed '' There is no way i am gonna let you stay with those perverts '' i mumbled she heard and '' What do you mean by that ? '' she is a so curious girl isn't she......... i said to my self '' There are many old and married perverts there and Master ........'' i started to talk serious . '' What is wrong with master ? '' she said still asking '' When it comes to you he is the worst '' that word just made her feel weird and she fake smiled said '' Thank you , for warning me''FINALLY i thought and my body just grabbed more tightly her arms and walked . i don't know where are we going and she finally break the silence  and said '' Where are we going ? '' '' To home '' i just mumbled after realizing what i did and   i slightly blushed .

Mirajane's POV

          ''..........'' Did Laxus just blushed ???? Oh my freaking Mavis i thought for the god of jesus i won't forget this moment . i slightly '' Your cute when your blushing '' teases him and i realized his face become more red made me laugh a little . After few weird moments later we fin ally reached our house . WHAIT !! I JUST SAID OUR HOUSE  !?!?!? my face becomes deep red . After few moments later i realized how big is Laxus's place . It's like an castle so many rooms and 7 floors '' WOW '' word just escaped my mouth . Laxus teased me said '' you know we can share one bedroom '' i totally shocked like and said '' ehhh....'' my head is spinning my heart is beating faster and faster . he finally smirked and says '' i am joking '' which i made a sigh of relief . After entered my bedroom i realized the bed has 2 pillows and large for 2 man and woman . Laxus closes the door and throws me to bed .  0/////0

OMG

Mirajane: Why did you end me like that !? '' blushes ''

Me: i wanted '' smirks ''

Mirajane : ......i kinda likes it ...............

Anyway chapter 2 ! hope you enjoyed !!!!! See ya next Satirday !!!!!!!!