Chapter 3 : Our first Love

Normal POV :

          The silver haired beauty was in a bed with a blond dragon slayer.........mira didn't blush or anything , she was just in a shock . '' i know everything you done with erza.......''he mutters , he starts to get a cocky face , and said '' behind the counter , on a job even had a sleep over sometimes.....you 2 played a lot '' a smirk on the cocky face made mira nervously blush '' I-I don't know what your talking about ?..........'' said only to fail. His smirk gone wilder and scarier as his grabbed her slender hands with his one manly hand and start licks her neck made her moan . '' i am gonna fuck you till you love me....'' he mutters made her blushes even deeper as she tried to push him and yet fails again . He starts to massage her breasts roughly with his other hand while kissing her rough but gentle........

For the demon she was trying to resist , trying not to go rough , trying not to fall for him more...slowly she opened her mouth and starts to kiss back as he uses his tongue to pleasure her more . She cannot resist her , she cannot stop herself from feeling this pleasure she has forced to feel , she cannot stop herself from loving the man who has stealing her heart from every moment she spend with him . She slowly pushed him with her legs as she uses her magic to turn her clothes into a black bikini styled bra and thongs '' Please......pleasure me...'' she finally said it , the word he been longing for so long.

He smiles like a devil and starts to fingering her gentle made her moan '' La- '' her words were being cut off by his lips on hers .  This time she enjoyed it more she used her tongue to pleasure him more as she rubbed his boner made him blush....

For Laxus he starts to finger her roughly and broke the kiss as he spread her legs and starts to strip her thong. '' Damn mira your really wet '' he said and starts to licks her and pushed his tongue inside her let a cute moan out from her mouth....

  next chapter maybe :)...........