Death Note A Spell

There were two boys named Ian and Anthony . One day, Ian got bored and went outside. He kick the tree so hard. Then a black book fall in the head of Ian.

Ouch!; Ian shouted.

He read the title of the book.

Death Note;Ian said.

He read that if the name of the person is written he will suffocate and died. Ian felt it was a joke so he try to write a name. He didn't know what name he will test. Then Ian saw a thief that was running bag which he stole.

You can't stop me, I'm the greatest thief in the whole world; the thief said. My name Jayson David.

Ian tried to put the name of the thief in the death note. He waited for 5 seconds. But nothing happened. So Ian got angry and threw the death note away. But when Ian look at the thief, the thief began to suffocate.

It's true; Ian shouted happily.

He went home to tell Anthony. And he saw Anthony with his geek friend name Peter Peter.Then Ian told about the death note. But Anthony didn't believe Ian. Ian asks a volunteer.

Who wants to volunteer?; Ian ask.

Me.me,; Peter Peter said.

Ian write peter's full name in the death note and waited for 5 seconds. But it dind't work.

Ian you sucks. Your death note didn't work.; Anthony said.

Wait. wait. Let's counts 5 seconds again; Ian said. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

But it didn't work again. 

That death note sucks.; Peter Peter said.

Then Peter began to suffocate.

So Ian buried Peter Peter . They kept a secret for so long.