Chapter One

"Cass wake up,Cass I swear you sleep like your dead sometimes" I heard my brother Jayson muttered as he left my room I snuggled back into my pillow until I heard footsteps and slushing when the footsteps got closer I said "throw that water on me and I will make sure you have a black eye for a week" I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it was Jayson "how do you that" I sat up in my bed and watched him he has dark brown hair and grey eyes he is tall and has a six pack and a visibly V line my brother is seriously ripped but I would never admit that to him his ego is bigger that his head already " you walk like an elephant and I can hear the slushing of the water its not really rocket science you know" he stood there gaping at me "I do not walk like an elephant" he said with a shocked expression "yea you do, its probably because of those giant feet of yours seriously people in space can see those" he looked angry and I had to hold back my laugh Jayson hated how big his feet were and I always teased him about it but then his anger was gone and replaced with a smirk and I knew that he was going to something I would hate because of the mischievous twinkle in his eyes before I could say anything ice cold water was thrown at me and I was soaking wet "JAYSON" I yelled and he dropped the bucket and ran "yes you better run you oaf" I shouted and ran after him although he is buff and tall and I am short compared to him I can run like freaking flash and I always loved that about myself when he reached the top of the stairs I jumped on his back and we went down. At the bottom of the stairs I was on his back and he was kissing the ground I started hitting him on his back until he begged me to stop "okay okay I give up you win" okay I know what your thinking he's bigger and stronger than me how could I possibly win well he sometimes let's me win and sometimes I slap him so hard that I actually win "thought so now say Casey you are the greatest person on the face of the planet" I said with a smirk "okay now your just pushing it" we laughed and I got off of him and he ruffled my hair I slapped his hand away and he chuckled "nice jump kiddo" "your only two years older than me" we laughed and that's when we heard laughing behind us. We turned and saw our grandparents "you guys are sixteen and eighteen and still act like your six and eight" my grandma said while smiling I laughed and hugged her and that's when I noticed that there was someone sitting on the sofa staring at me "uhh grandma who's that" I asked pointing to the boy looking at me "oh this is Caleb, Caleb this is my granddaughter Cassandra and my grandson Jayson. Cassandra this is who you will be married to for the rest of your life," "WHAT?!"