Cold Coffee [Niall Horan fanfic]

ABOUT MEH:

Hey! Im Alex. Im 17 years old.I have blonde hair with blobs of red in it. My eyes are brown but sometimes they change to blue. It's the most awkwardest thing ever. My best friends are: Mary-anne, Louise, Axel, Jess, and Niall. Well Niall's more like my best-best friend...

 Axel, Mary-anne, Jess, Niall and I sat beside the pool in my backyard, our feet in the pool. Axel was next to Jess and he was trying to make out with her. Mary-anna was next to Axel and she was just grossed out. Niall and I were far away from them, making out. His hands ran down my thighs and he was about to take my bikini bottoms off. He slid them down a little and I put my hands ontop of his trying to stop him. I quickly pulled away and we were so close that our foreheads touched.

"Niall. You know I told you not to do this." I whispered, my warm breath tickling his face lightly

"But Alex, you know I do this. So why would you stop me?" He asked, puzzled. I shrugged and smashed my lips back onto his. One of his hands cupped my left boob and his other hand was pulling at my bottoms again.

I heard a loud pitched grunt and, it was from Axel. He never does this. I pulled out of the kiss and moved my blondish-redish hair to the right side of my head awkwardly. I got up and rushed toward the clear glass door that lead to my kitchen. My older sister, Catlin was sitting in a chair, watching everything that went on. I pulled the door open and slid past her, jogging up to my room. My room was one of the biggest rooms in our house. It had two walk in closets (I have a lot of clothes, okay?), A door that leads to a bathroom, a queen sized bed, a balcony with leather sofas on it, and a huge flat screen televison. I walked into the first closet that was closest to the enterance of my room, striping out of my bathing suit. I now stood naked, searching for the right thing to wear. I then heard the door creak open, and the creak was so loud, it hurt my ears. Niall walked into the closet behind me and wrapped his arms around me and they were right under my breast area.

"Oh, hey babe." I murmured, not looking at him

"Hi. You might wanna get something over these things before I go and farther."

"Im looking for something, dont rush me." I muttered, taking a random shirt and bra, sliding them on, pushing Nialls hands downward as I put the two peices of clothing on. I found the skinny jeans I was looking for a slid then on also. Niall's hands stayed at my waist but his head rested on my shoulder. I walked out of the closet and he was still holding onto me. He sat down on the bed and I sat in his lap. I picked up the televison remote and turned it on by clicking the red button in top right corner of it. I gazed at the channels. Nothing good was on. That's when I came over it. My fave movie: Warm Bodies. I clicked the okay button and the televison guide dissappered from the screen and the picture spread across the screen. I squirm out of Niall's really tight grip and lay at the top of the bed, my head resting on the huge purple pillow my mom got me before she....died. Niall crawled up and rested his head on the other purple pillow my mom gave me.

"I love you." Niall whispered to me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I mumbled, staring at the screen

Niall then pulled me ontop of him and that's when things got out of hand.

______________________________________________

OMGD! WHAT IF NIALL AND ALEX HAD IT...:l