Blow job - 5

15 years ago, 2000

"Wowow I love being a lonely virgin." Gerard sighed out and slid off his bed dramatically, falling to the floor.

Frank rolled his eyes.

"Gerard, you don't have to lose your virginity, it's not a big deal." Frank shrugged.

"But Frannnk," Gerard whined, "I'm bored of my own hand." Gerard pouted.

"You think I'm not? God damn." Frank sighed.

"Fraaaaaaank" Gerard continued to whine.

"What Gerard?" Frank replied, throwing a Doom Patrol comic book at Gerard's face.

"Blow me." Gerard said, jokingly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2 years ago, 2013

Frank slammed Gerard against the door of the bus, grinding his hips into his boyfriend's. Frank pulled away from their sloppy kiss to kiss down Gerard's neck.

"Fuck, Frankie. I knew Destroya would drive you crazy." Gerard moaned out.

"Mm." Frank mumbled against Gerard's neck, while he sucked and bit at it.

Frank pulled Gerard away from the door and shoved him into the small hallway full of bunks, slamming him back against the bunks.

"Those 'fuckin moans, Gee." Frank groaned out and palmed the older boy, watching him squirm. "You weren't even faking it, you were full on moaning." Frank moved his lips to Gerard's ear, gently nipping at it and whispering; "such a slut." Into Gerard's ear.

Gerard moaned out, grabbing Frank by the ass and pulling him against himself, grinding down against the smaller man.

"Mm, Gerard?" Frank asked, kissing his jaw.

"Yeah, baby?" Gerard responded, panting.

"Blow me." Frank smirked.

Gerard immediately dropped to his knees and unzipped Frank's black jeans. Once Gerard has gotten Frank's pants undone, he grabbed the hem of Frank's boxers and his pants and pulled them down, letting his cock spring free.

Frank groaned, looking down at Gerard. His eyes looked so innocent and open as he slid Frank's cock into his mouth.

Frank moaned loudly when Gerard licked over his slit, banging his head on one of the pieces of wood that separated the bunks and squeezed his eyes shut.

"F-fuck Gee." When Frank opened his eyes, he immediately looked down. He saw Gerard jerking himself off, his hard dick had sprung free from his tight ass jeans while he was sucking Frank off, which sent the younger boy over the edge.

Gerard swallowed everything, wiping his mouth and finishing off himself. As they came down from their high, of course, Dewees decided that now would be a lovely time to walk in.

"Fuck!" James covered his eyes and backed up, feeling around for the door but just bumping into things. He eventually reached the door, leaving the boys in a giggle fit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Present time, 2015

"Gerard get the fuck out of my house." Frank tried to stay calm.

"Listen, I know it's been two years but-"

"No! Fucking, no! You don't know! Get the fuck out!" Frank practically screamed.

"Fine." Gerard sighed out. "If you won't listen to me, I'll just do this."

Gerard practically launched himself on to Frank, attaching his lips to Frank's. Frank tried to pull away, but it seemed like Gerard had gotten stronger. Frank eventually melted into the kiss, showing no resistance.

Frank slid his hands down Gerard's body, slipping them into the back pockets of Gerard's jeans and squeezing gently. Gerard moaned at the touch, dragging Frank to the couch with him. Gerard pushed him down onto the couch, hovering on top of Frank.

"Hey, Gee?" Frank panted out.

"Hm?" Gerard replied, staring down at his former band member and boyfriend.

"Blow me."

_______________________
I know it's bad shh

I also am too lazy to edit this and want to nap so here take this smut

Also sorry that it's short

-xoShan