Chapter 20

Chapter 20 ~ Secrets Shared.

**Next day**

Skylar's P.O.V.

I feel bad for kissing Harry last night not only because i'm going out with Niall but because I was messing with Harry head, I knew how he felt about me. I didn't mean to hurt him but I love Niall.

I walk into Niall's flat and close the door but bump into someone. Niall.

"Where were you?" Niall asks.

"Charlotte's house." I say.

Niall snashes me into the door.

"Don't lie to me Skylar! I know you were at Harry's!" He shouts.

I show a confused face, Niall notices.

"Eleanor told me. Why. Were. You. There." He growls.

"He wanted to hang out." I half lied.

"I know he likes you Skylar, Eleanor also told me that. You know that and you still go round to his flat?! I'm going to kill that bastard!" He shouts.

Niall notices that i'm starting.to get scared and gently loosens his grip.

"I'm sorry princess, I just don't want to lose you to anyone else. Your mine and I love you." He says softly.

Should I tell Niall that Harry and I kissed and be completely honest woth him? Probally not because he will more likely go off on a rampage.

Like he read my mind...

"Did he kiss you?" Niall asks softpy trying not to scare me.

Should I tell the truth. I just don't want to lamd Harry in shit.

"Answer me Skylar!" Niall says growing angry.

"Y-yes but I also kissed back but I didn't mean to and it mean't nothing. I love you Niall, not Harry!" I say.

"Stay away from him Skylar." He says.

Niall walks over to me and.stands right in front of me, towering over me and he then picks me up, wraping my legs around his waist and leans me back against the door so he is now standing in between my legs. He kisses me passionatly on the lips and I kiss him back. He starts licking my bottom lip, begging for enterance and I decide to tease him and not let him in. He growls and softly bites on my lip, which makes me gasp and he uses that oppertunity to slide his tounge in my mouth and soon our tounges were battling against each other and of course Niall wins.

Niall pulls back and says...

"Stay here princess, I just need to deal with some things. I'll be back soon." Niall says walking out the door.

I knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to talk or even hurt Harry.

I try to run out the door and run after him but I realise the door is locked. He must have knew I was going to try run after him.

**2 hours later**

Niall walks through the door. I jump up from the sofa and run to hug him. He is shocked at first but soon hugs me back.

I pull back from the hug and realise it's 9pm.

"Wanna have an early night?" Niall asks.

"Yeah." I say.

He picks me up and carries me through to the bedroom. He puts me down and walks over to the wardrobe and picks out some sweats and a t shirt.

"Wear this." He says.

"Thanks." I smile.

I get changed only leaving my bra and panties on and put the t shirt and sweats on me.

I see Niall burning holes through my head, probally with lust knowing him. I turn around amd.realise he is smirking at me.

"Thanks for the show babe." He winks.

Before I could even answer back, he has me on his bed and is on top of me. You probally realise what's about to happen next