Chapter 21

Chapter 21 ~ The Test.

**1 week later**

Skylar's P.O.V.

It's Friday and it's 7am  You probally wondering why i'm awake so early. Well, I have missed my period by over 2 weeks I'm begining to get paranoid just incase i'm pregnant. I mean I don't think i'm ready for a baby. I'm only 17 and I don't think Niall is ready to be a Dad, sure he is 20 and is an adult. Shit, did he even use condoms? Should I get a test? Should I tell Niall? Should I tell the girls first? I'm so confused, there are so many questions running through my head right now.

**4 hours later**

I had a think about what i'm going to do. I'm going to tell Niall.

"Niall, can I talk to you?" I ask worried.

"Yeah, sure princess. What's up?" He says/asks.

"Ithinkimpregnant." I say really fast.

"What? Say it slower." He laughs.

"I-I think i'm p-pregnant." I stutter.

"Have you taken a test?" Niall says calmly.

"No, not yet." I say.

"C'mon princess, it's gonna be okay. Let's just take a test and take it from there." He says.

How is he so calm? I'm freaking out on the inside.

"How are you so calm?" I ask him.

"I need to be calm babe. If I go on a rampage or take a hissy fit or anything like that, it won't make the situation better. Besides I should've used a condom." He sighs.

"Oh and it's okay. I should have made sure you wore one or had been on the pill." I sigh.

We are now in Niall's car on our way to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.

We walk into the pharmacy and walk to the ladies section. People around me are staring at me and shaking their heads. I look young for my age because of my height and my body, I also sometimes don't act my age.

I pick up 3 pregnancy tests and head over to the counter with Niall. Niall pays for the test and we head outside to the car and drive home.

**Niall's flat**

I have taken all 3 of the tests and have waited 3 minutes in the bathroom to see the results.

I check the tests. 2 of them are postitive and 1 of them is broken. This struck me like lightning. I'm pregnant.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk to the bedroom and find Niall sitting on the bed with his head in his head in his hands.

"Niall..." I start.

He jumps off the bed and walks over to me.

"I'm pregnant. 2 postitive and the 3rd on was broken." I say.

He takes me in his strong arms and whispers in my ear...

"It's okay princess, we'll get through this together. I promise. I can't wait to be a Dad. Specially if your the Mum." He smiles at me when he pulls back.

I went to bed that night thinking...

I'm going to be a Mum and I begin to get exited. Maybe I do want this baby after all and what will the guys and girls think about all this.

Once again there are so many questions running through my head.

--------------------------------------------------

Skylar's pregnant!! Oohhh!!

Are you guys a Skyall or Sarry shipper? I'm a Skyall shipper but I want opinions!! :)