1:47

"Just dance going to be OK duty do ,do ,do " I  sang as I  wiggled my kitties arms. I sat
there and thought "I should be doing homework.... At 2:00." I sighed and picked the Wedgy this onesie was giving me.
Hello?" I asked as I answered The SUPER FAMILIAR number on my  screen. "Where are you!?? " Bella screamed. "You said 1:45 pm ! It is 1:47 ! Why do you make up a time when you know that you will not be able too make it ON TIME!!". "Ohhh...I'm grounded.Soo...yeah" I whispers. "...... I just yelled in the middle of Starbucks coffee and you are GROUNDED!!" Bella exclaimed. "I am going to call you back okay.." I  whispered as I waited for Bella to reach through the phone and strangle me. "Beep". I  started at my phone before realizing that Bella sent me 12 anger emojis within that amount of time spent staring at my
phone.

Tomorrow I have to take Bella's boyfriend Eli ( a.k.a my  ex) to the auto shop because he got in a car accident and crashed into a pole, he's fine but his  right arm is fractured but he will be fine in six weeks. I didn't have feelings for him anymore but Bella thinks the COMPLETE OPPOSITE .... But she says nothing. It's because she trusts me... I assume. And when you assume you make a ASS-U-ME! My mom taught me that.
"Utah! I'm going to the gym and the bar! But not in that order!!" Rick (my uncle) yelled as he slammed the front door shut. He forgot his keys, I sigh as I stare at the lack out a lock sound I hear.
"My life....Will never be the same... Cuz girl you came and changed.. The way I walk...the way I talk...I can not explain." Michael sings as I pick up my phone not realizing the number on the screen. "Open your door " he states as I hear a quiet knock one my door. Eli has ALWAYS been afraid of coming to my house because Rick thinks he is a "Bad influence" on me.
I struggle to get out of bed to open the door for this poor boy and he runs in sprinting for the downstairs bathroom. I know you are wondering why we (referring to Rick and I) live in a two story house if it's just us. Believe it or not we actually are middle class. When my mom, and my sister were here(she is not dead She is in here 2nd year of college) if was less lonely at night. And since i have ZERO plans to move, we've decided to stay here and use their previous rooms as my filming room and Rick's "man cave".
"I am sooo sorry if i clogged your toilet When I po0-"
"THAT'S okay... Just PLEASE shut up and wash your hands...PLEASE!" I
interjected.