Any Other day...

Kansas's POV

I woke up to a hungry cat and a lot of comments on my Middle school v.s High School video on YouTube. As I get a text from my best friend.Bella said if I don't get to Starbucks 8:24 am, she will NOT be ordering me a Lemonade  from Starbucks, okay.... It was 7:25 and school starts at 8:30.
30 mins later...
I sat in my car and texted Bella that I am in front of Starbucks. She complained about how long the line was. "Wanna pick up Eli?" I asked as I reapplied my lipstick. "He is at his house, I'll tell him to meet us here." She quickly replied,as she texted him." We can pick our prom dresses  tomorrow and today we will go our separate ways because......"she started at me pleading for the right answer. "You are helping Eli with his social studies extra credit and I am taking Rosie (Bella's puppy) to the vet for .....a checkup?.. Bella let out a hostile grunt and told me to drive in annoyance.

"Grrrr.. What is my combo ?!? " I shouted. "1738" Bella rolled her eyes.
"LOOK WHO IT IS IT'S BALDY LOCKS!" Tyler yelled I turned around to see Kyle's best friend and captain of the basketball team pull on sherrie's "weave" ( I can't confirm if it's true, a rumor is a rumor)."Hey Bella " Tyler smiled as he blatantly ignored me, which u can't be upset about I did throw a empty water bottle at him when he called Michael Jackson a ....freak. It STILL gives me shivers.
"Hello my dear " Eli said as he held Bella's hips from the back . Seeing them together made me feel happy that SOMEONE was in a happy relationship."Hello DEARIE! We have been over this!!" Bella explained, crazy...."Hey Kansas!"he said. " sup" I responded.
         "Eli what's up?!" Kyle (Bella's ex crush and Eli's current "bestie") yelled as he walked
Over to us. I rolled my eyes at him.... I HATE guys like him. He's dated about three fifths of our grade science LAST YEAR. "Hey man,what's up?" Eli responded.
      "I'm having a party next weekend, ya heard?!" (Ya heard? YA, YA?!?!).
    "Your babe and her lil friend (wink) can come." He said.
     "We are DEFINITELY coming!" Bella screamed.
       Kyle looked at me. "No" I said lamely. "She's coming" Bella said surely. In that moment someone in my head told me "Make her UNDERSTAND!".
    "I'm NOT COMING!!" I yelled as I pushed Bella into a wall and she hit her head against a locker. Eli ran to me and called Kyle over for help. "GET THE HELL OFF ME!" I demanded.
         "What's wrong with you!" Bella cried into Eli's chest. He looked at me sadly.
      "I..I..I" stuttered. "Don't apologize, she deserves it." The voice whispered.
    "I..I gave you what you deserve." I stated. I shrugged Kyle's arm off me and walked out that crummy school before any teachers came...

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! If you did , let me know what you think of it ! And tell me what you want to happen next. I