I'll Take You

I walked through the house. The smell of weed and alcohol filled my nostrils. To be honest it hurt a little.
  "HEY YOU MADE IT! WHERE IS ELI AND BELLA?!" Kyle asked or more like slurred. "They are at the hospital and they wanted to know if you'll be there." I said. He grabbed my arm and led me out the house. "Tyler! You're in charge! Be back in 4-hours" Kyle yelled as he tossed his keys to his best friend.

There is no way I'm spending 4 hours with this jerk. He led me into his car. After putting keys in the ignition, he sighed. "What happened to them?" He questioned looking down a the wheel. "Eli was shot and when he tried to leave he tripped on a stick and broke his leg." I whispered. He looked down at his feet. "You shouldn't drive.... You're drunk." I told him as I rubbed his shoulder. "No way. I only had two drinks and besides I don't trust exes." He grunted. I breathed in and opened the door. I looked back at him and told him "Fuck yourself.".

Kyle's POV
   "Fuck yourself" she said as she lifted her body out the chair and walked out. I would've let her go but I couldn't let just let her leave and tell someone.
  "WAIT! I'll drive you!" I yelled as I ran out of the car. "Okay."