Birthday.

It's my 15th birthday. Great. Another year. My mom wants me to have a sleepover birthday party. Ha I don't have any friends.... No one has wished me happy birthday. I feel so loved. What's the point? Well at least after lunch there are only two more classes. Everyone at the table I sit down at leaves. What did I do?? Oh right I was BORN. Oops. I see Hwa-Young a little ways away. She's wearing a cream white dress. Casual yet not at the same time. A matching flower crown on her head. Her hair is so long. Wow. She usually sits with the other Korean girls. Who I think trash other people openly, since no one understands what they are saying. Hwa-Young usually dresses like that. Quirky yet magical. Weird if you ask me, but it suits her. She doesn't pass me. She sits down. Next to me. Shit. I feel so awkward. She is like the female Denzel Washington. "Happy Birthday, Piper May" she says in a quiet voice. Her voice is like the breeze through a meadow. Wait. Did she say happy birthday?? She remembered my birthday? She knew my name? "Oh um thank you" I say sheepishly. She only smiles. "Why aren't you sitting with Nicole?" She questions. Yikes touchy subject. Maybe she should ask Nicole that. I glance over at my former best friend, sitting at a table with a certain redheaded girl.... "I dunno know" I finally say, my voice cracks. I feel like crying. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hit a nerve" Hwa-Young apologizes hurriedly. "Uh no it's fine, why aren't you sitting with them?" I ask pointing to a gaggle of girls quietly snickering and speaking Korean. "hmm they aren't really my friends. My real friends are in another lunch period." Its silent for a few seconds. "Anyway all they do is gossip about other girls, then they act so sweet and innocent, playing the "kawaii" card" she adds. I KNEW IT. I knew those girls weren't as sweet as they looked. I couldn't speak their language but I was always suspicious. We spent the rest of the lunch period in silence. A few comments here and there. I really wanted to know why she never talked to Kyle anymore. Maybe he didn't like her anymore?? Hopefully. Hmm but he was still with... Cara. They had been dating on and off for awhile now. When the lunch bell rang, Hwa-Young was already packed up. "Hope to talk again, Piper May" she says politely before departing. "Uh bye?" I say stupidly. As I'm walking to my locker I hear nasty giggles from behind me. From the corner of my eye I see a girl wearing form fitting jeans, a flower printed crop top and flats. Her hair in a pony tail. She is surrounded by a group of equally pretty girls. I turn around to see the devilish looks on their faces. She is twirling a strand of her ginger hair and smirking.....