Frazel

"What's Frazel", Percy asked. "Frank and Hazel", Piper said immediately after Percy's question. "How do you know that?", Hazel asked. "The Aphrodite cabin as all sorts of shippings with couple names. Some are gross or weird. Like some of them started shipping Athena and Poiseden." "Omg", Aphrodite said, "how come I didn't come up with that. I'm going to make plans for Poisthena immediately." "If you do that", Athena said, "I will burn you to a crisp". Aphrodite smiled. Poiseden started cheaking out Athena, "I'm good with it", he said but made a face right after. He looked like he was going to throw up, so did Athena. "Aphrodite", he yelled, "what are you doing to my brain." "Ares", Athena said, "please start reading".

"Hazel!", Frank screamed.

"What happened this time", Apollo said. Artemis punched him. "Oww".

They were fighting Gaea. Hazel has already been badly injured and has now been thrown to the ground hard.

"And now I'm going to die", Hazel said. "Not if I save you", Frank said. They kissed and Leo made a throwing up motion.

Frank ran to her, Hazel!", he kept yelling.

"That could get annoying", Percy said.

Frank put her in her arms, "Hazel, are you okay?". "Frank?", Hazel said weakly,"is that you?". "Yes, it's me". "Frank, I...I don't think I'm going to make it".

"Don't say that", Frank told her, "Have hope in yourself". Hazel shed a tear. Frank put his hand over her heart. Her heart beat was slowing down, she was dying.

Hazel put her hand over her heart, "It's okay, I'm still full of life". That made everyone laugh.

"No", Frank whispered. "Frank", Hazel said, she put her hand on his cheek, "I love you". Frank was crying now, "I...I love you too". He put his lips against hers and they kissed. Hazel's hand went limp. Frank broke apart from her and felt her pulse. Nothing. Hazel was dead.

"Dude", Leo said, "you were kissin' a dead chick". Almost everyone in the room gave him the evil eye. "Just trying to make to situation funny".

 Frank's tear dripped off his chin and landed on Hazel's cheek. Her eyes shot open.

 life". "Again", Hazel whispered.

They were glowing gold.

"Huh", Nico said, "What's happening". "Well", Thalia said, "we could find out faster if you all stop interrupting."

"What", Frank said quietly. Hazel's body slowly flew off the ground and started glowing gold all over. It was like light was coming out of her. The light was blinding, so Frank had to look away. When the light died down, Frank looked. Standing in front of him was Hazel. She ran to him and tackle hugged him. She looked at him, "Frank", she said, "my curse it's gone".

"The dissentient of Neptune", Hazel whispered, looking at Frank. "Huh", Frank said.

Frank smiled and Hazel pulled him in for a kiss. And she had to say it was the best kiss ever.

Ares closed the book and said "so what's next". A note and a book landed on Hades lap. He started to read the note:

Hope you like that shipping. Oh and by the way Hazel, Percy probably not going to relive you of your curse, he is the Son of Poiseden, not Neptune. Also, just because you think that Percy is, just means that he's not. Frank is most likely the one to get rid of your curse, he is a dissentient of Neptune.

"Defiantly a child of Athena", Poiseden said. "It doesn't take a genius to figure that out", Athena said. "Well, I didn't figure it out", Hazel said.

Anyway, the next shipping is one of my favourites. It doesn't quite  make that much sense because of the age deference. But I guess for them age doesn't really matter for them, since the were both trapped in time for a while. One was a tree for five years then became immortal.

"Thalia", Percy said. "Oh great", Thalia said, "Who I'm I getting shipped with". "Exactly , what I want to know", Artemis said.

That would be none other than the most badass chick ever.

"Why, thank you", Thalia said.

Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zeus and Lieutenant of Artemis.

"Exactly", Artemis said, "if you know she is my lieutenant, then why are you shipping her with some one". "Lady Artemis", Thalia said, "Calm down".

The other had been trapped in the Lotus hotel for awhile.

"Gods no", Thalia said.

That would be the Ghost King himself. Nico Di Angelo, son of Hades.

Nico smiled. "Why are you smiling?", Thalia asked him. Artemis eyed him. "Aw", Percy teased, "Nico got a crush". Nico blushed, "I do not". "Then why are you blushing", Percy said (Percy was sitting next to Nico, oh and Leo was sitting next to Thalia). Nico covered his face, "I'm not". "Ha", Leo said, "Thalia is blushing too". Thalia covered her face too, "No I wasn't". "Ya, you were", Leo told her. "Thalia", Artemis said. "I don't like Nico!", She claimed, putting her head between her legs. Hades decided to begin reading again....

I hope you enjoy the fantastic shipping of Thalico!!!