Chapter 3 The Journey

So the day after we started talking more of ourselves. It was sunday afternoon and i was happy as never before. Caroline started talking more of her life and i started to understand her more.Maybe she felt confiedent with me or maybe she felt she can express her feelings with me.Even today i still dont know about that....anyhow so it was getting late on sunday night so with a lightly blush i txted her a "goodnight i love u dear".By the next day i quickly woke up very positive and confident. I started to get myself ready to go to school. As i went walking i was a little nervous cause i didnt know how i was gonna react in front of her. By the time i arrive at the school i saw my friends hanging out." Hey wats uback sheuo " Joe yelled as i walk up to him. "Wat up" i said with a low voice. They didnt know i was dating caroline so we were just talking. I was about to tell them until the stupid friend of caroline came with her and started yelling it. I could see caroline pulling her back. "Hey guys my friend is dating Erick!" she yelled excitedly.What an annoying bitch i told to myself. Finally caroline manage her friend take her away... Thank god. Now my friends started wondering if it was true. I just walk away and headed for my class. As i enter carolines friends stare at Me akwardyly.I was pretty sure they already knew. As i was doing my work i could see caroline stare at me but i just pretended to do my work cause i was shy. When we got to 5 block i was talking to my friend until i saw one of caroline's "ex" friend trying tell something to the teacher and caroline trying pull her back she was red as a tomato i swear. Then the teacher just stood there confused What she said. When it was lunch time i was even shy that i couldnt walk up to her so i just hang out with my friends staring at her and she stare at me..... Hehe it was weird tho.Finally after school was even weird i was exiting the school until i heard a unique voice. "Hi erick". It was her.... " hi" i said in a shy voice. We started talking more and she grab my phone and started stalking it. She wrote "i was here.... Pandas rule" in my notes on my phone.Even today i still have it saved. After that she needed to go and hugged me...GOD DAMN cant believe i was so shy back in the days. I just try hug her back blushing. 3 chapter the end....