chapter 1: mystery love

It was saturday morning and i woke up as usual.There was this girl that i had been thinking all night.I had been thinking What my friend Joe told me yesterday. Since his girlfriend were best friends with the girl i was thinking, i felt somehow confused and weird.Due to the fact i felt weird was one thing, one of our hand lines were exactly the same.So lets flashback on friday were we were on school.i eventually had caroline...the girl i was thinking... in mostly all my blocks in 8 grade middle school.i didnt usually talk to her because i was somehow shy which by the way she always seem a nice girl to me.by the time it was 7 block i talk to caroline and she always gave free hugs.The only thing was she usually gave more hugs to me and i Wonder why. So i was talkin to caroline and she surprisingly bite me and started writing on me.I was like shock and a bit scared too. By that time caroline said in a low voice"hey let me see your hand" "um..ok" i said shockly still. I looked at her hand and we had the same mark línes in our hands. I studied my hand and hers unbelievable What i saw. Altough the Bell was about to ring, i said proudly "hey caroline i found you on Facebook" she replied "oh cool add me"I actually found her before but i prefer not to tell her yet till the right moment.after that the Bell rang and all friday night my mind was set to the one girl that soon will become important in my life.