Widowed knocking

On Halloween, my parents threw a Halloween party, so I obviously had to invite some of my friends an tell them a scary ghost story, right? So I did.

Our house is really old and goes back well over 100 years so I thought I'd make up a story about how there used to be an old Victorian couple who lived in my house years ago, but sadly the wife got murdered shortly after she was widowed and still walked the halls of my house at right. I said to my friends that you could still hear the creaking of her footsteps along the corridor at night and knocking on the walls. But the scary thing was, after I finished, there was creaking in the corridor and.....a knock at the closed door to the room we were all in.

I don't know if I'm being paranoid in thinking that story might have actually been true or not? I mean, I made it up?

Thanks for reading.

From RainbowDrops_x

________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry for posting so late - look at late chapter to find out why!!

As you can tell this story isn't mine, it's RainbowDrops_x and she sent it through message, you can do the same and tell me your stories and if you don't want to be mentioned with it you can tell me you want it to be anonymous.

And as RainbowDrops_x was the first person to send a message through she gets a shout out......so.............

Go follow RainbowDrops_x

Love you guys xxx