Chapter6:Get things straight(Part2)

Meek
I was in the studio with the chasers recording some new songs and features when I got a text from Nicki
Queen❤️💍: Hey baby, as soon as you get home we gotta TALK, I love you😘❤️.

After reading her text I knew something was wrong. So I called her instead of replying back to her text, but she didn't answer. I called her 3 times but she still didn't answer. I figured she was busy with the kids , so I stopped calling and went back in the booth.

I tried to finish recording but I couldn't shake my mind off of Nicki text. Pmon and Coon could tell something was wrong with me. "Yo, you good? What's going on?" Pmon asked. I stepped out the booth and went to sit on the couch across from him and Coon.

"Nicki text me sayin we gotta talk when I get home." I said "Oh shit, what the hell you did?" Coon said while laughing
I looked at him with a serious face "Yo shut up, I didn't do nothing. That's why I'm worried." "Well do you wanna finish this hook today and then go see what's wrong with Nic?" Pmon asked

"Yeah let me go back in the booth and
finish this , then im going to head out." Meek then got up and walked back into the booth.

Two hours finally passed and meek finished the song, he left the studio and finally made it home to Nicki and the kids. I walked in the house and notice it was too quiet. I walked upstairs and looked in Amani and Papi room but they weren't there.

So I walked into Nicki and I room and they were all stretched out across the bed sleep. I walked over to the bed and gave them all a kiss on their foreheads and then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out the shower, I put on some gym shorts and a plain white shirt. When I came out the bathroom, Amani was standing right in front of me rubbing her eyes, "Hey daddy, I missed you." she said.

I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder "I missed you too princess, you hungry?"I asked. "Yes, I want pizza and Chinese food." She said with her head still laying on my shoulder.

"Okay, well let's wake mommy and Papi up." I said while still holding her and she nodded. We walked over to the bed and then I quietly stood Amani on the bed and then I stood on the bed.

Amani stood over Papi and I stood over Nicki, I looked at Amani and whispered "On the count of 3 we going to jump and scream wake up." She giggled and whispered back "Okay daddy." So I started counting "1...2....3.." then we both started jumping and screaming wake up.

Papi scooted over fast by Nicki and hid his face in her neck and Nicki threw the covers over them. Me and Amani just kept jumping and being extra loud.

Nicki
I swear Amani and Meek forever planning some shit on somebody. Papi is more calm like me, he can get hyper but he still calm. Papi looked up at me and said "I got a plan mommy Nicki , let's tackle both of them." "That's a good plan Pap, let's do it." I said while smiling at him.

We threw the covers off of us and then tackled Amani and Meek at the same time. We ended up play fighting for at least 30 minutes top. "Alright, Amani said she want Chinese food and Pizza. Is that alright with yall?" Meek asked while looking at Papi and I.

"Yeah that's fine with me, we were going to make a homemade pizza but we can do that tomorrow." I said. "Yeah daddy that's okay. Mani you made a good choice." Papi said while giving Amani a high five.

"Thanks Wubba." Amani said while giving Papi a high five. "Mani and Pap go play for a minute please, I got to talk to daddy for a minute. I said looking at them both.

They both said okay and ran off to their playroom. I sat up against the headboard and then Meek can and layed his head on my lap. "So what's up baby, what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Okay, Rihmeek promise me you won't blow up and you will remain calm when I tell you this." I said while grabbing his hand. He sat up and pecked my lips "Ard, baby I promise I won't blow up and I'll remain calm. Tell me what's wrong."

I took a deep breath "Okay so yesterday Papi came in the room looking sad and I asked him what's wrong. He told me he didn't want to go back to Fah because she says bad things about me and everything you buy him, she takes it from him. Then he said that she has a boyfriend and that he says mean things about you to him and he told Papi that if he told you about him, he was going to hurt you." I finished and looked at Meek. He let go of my hand and just stared off in space with his jaw clenched together.

I grabbed his hand and sat in front of him, "Rihmeek, are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah" he said.

Meek
I couldn't believe the shit that just came out of Nic's mouth. "PAPI COME HERE!"I yelled.Papi ran in our room and stood by the door way "Yes daddy?" Papi said.

"Come sit by me, I gotta ask you something." I said while looking at him. He ran over to the bed and climbed up and sat right beside me.

"Papi, does your mom have a boyfriend?" I asked him. He looked at Nicki and then back down at his hands. I got impatient "Papi does she have a boyfriend and I'm not going to ask you again?!!" I raised my voice a little bit and Papi jumped. 
"Rihmeek , stop yelling and be easy with him." Nicki said while getting up and placing Papi on her lap. She always spoiling him , I just looked at her and back at Papi.

When I looked at Papi he said "Yes daddy, I was gonna tell you but I-."

"Why didn't you tell me Pap, you know I'm just a call away and I'm here to protect you." i said while looking at him.

He got off Nicki's lap and sat on my lap, he looked up at me "Because daddy he said he was gonna hurt you and I wouldn't see you again. I was just trynna save you daddy, please don't be mad." He said while crying. Nicki excused herself and went to the playroom where Amani was.

I hate seeing him cry and this just pissed me off even more. "Papi he not going to do nothing to me, im going to be here forever and I'm not mad at you, I just wished you told me."

"I'm sorry daddy I shoulda told you, i was just scared." Papi said while wiping his face.

"I know Pap, you know I won't let nothing happen to you. But I have one more question and I want you to tell the truth , okay pap?"

"Okay daddy I'll tell the truth, I promise."

"Papi, has he ever hit you before?"

He looked me straight in my eyes and said ......

Sorry for the wait yall😩😘😘. Excuse the errors and stay tuned👀👀👀👀