Chapter 1

It was my first day in this new school. Definitely, it couldn't be worst. Everywhere I walked it was full of sassy girls and let's not talk about the "cool guys". Everyone looking at their mirrors, girls dressed with really short mini-skirts, taking selfies and in every corner a couple giving their good mornings to each other through a french kiss. They were looking at me, I could feel it. Who wouldn't? A new chick dressed with ripped jeans, long black boots and a black t-shirt that said "No Boyfriend". This wasn't my place, definitely. Wish life was a video tape, so I could press the "rewind". I would just travel through time and get back into the day I completly lost my mind and said it was all my fault and not Jessica's.

Yes, I rember it clearly. It was May 25, three days before my birthday, and life gave me the worst present ever... be part of a criminal scene. My best friend's clothes were full of blood, but it wasn't inoccent blood. If you ask me why Jessica did that I will say she had her reasons. But that doesn't mean it was correct and that I'm okay with it. I'm sure she isn't okay either, after all she suffered in Georgina's hands and after seeing her dead body in front of her. It was a friday late night, and we decided to make a "movie night" in Jessica's place, just Jessica and me, Georgina wasn't invited. I was late because there were too much traffic from where I live. I moved out a couple of months ago, before that I used to live in front of Jessica's house and to her right was Georgina's.

People didn't understand what happened to us. We used to be inseperables, like the three musketeers. Until one day Georgina started to think she was too cool to be friends with losers like us. It was then when all started. Georgina changed, she started to act selfishly, arrogant and started to treat us like her dogs. I wasn't okay with it and neither was Jessica, but I was more realistic than her, she used to think it was just puberty, that one day Georgina would get back to her senses and be the same sweet and generous girl we met. But that wasn't exactly what she thought that night that Georgina appeared in her house and saying she had a bad day beated her up. She kept beating her without stopping, so in a self-defense act, Jessica took her brother's baseball bat and killed her, yeah she killed her and I saw that scene when I arrived at Jessica's house.

Rachel Park-called the teacher.

Yes, I'm here. Not because I want to, but because I have to. Well at least I'm not in jail. Yeah, I know I said I took Jessica's fault for Georgina's dead, but that was just in front of her parents. They're too religious to understand her reasons for doing it. My parents know the truth, that I wasn't the killer, but they helped me in front of Jessica's parents, saying I haded my reasons, convincing them it wasn't Jessica. Because if they knew the truth the could've leaved Jessica all alone, they could've even throw her out of the house. Georgina's parents died last year, the one who took care of her since then was her aunt Margarita, who never was in the house because she was either working or drinking with a new boyfriend in a bar, hopping that Georgina will grow up faster so she could have the house for her own and for all of her boyfriends, that was exactly the time when Georgina started to change. So now I'm here, trying to change my life, leaving Jessica and Georgina's dead in the past.