Chapter 2

First day of school, first day of a new life. Don't know if I should be happy or sad. I mean I don't have Georgina bullying me around anymore but neither I have Rachel to cheer me up. Everywhere I walked all I heard were rumors and whispers. Maybe they weren't talking about me, but I couldn't stop feeling like they were judging me for something they didn't even know about. Only if I hadn't killed her nothing of this will be happening. Rachel could be here with me and I wouldn't have seen her. No! No way! I didn't saw her! I actually didn't saw her! It would be crazy if I had.

Saw who?-said a voice.

Omg! It's her! I'm sure it's her! It sounds like her. I looked around to see if someone heard the same thing I heard, but everyone was too busy talking about personal stuff to even care if Georgina was talking. Not like in the past, if she talked everyone will had pay attention, if she walked everyone will had gave her way so she could pass, everyone was scared of her. But nothing of that happened this time, she talked and nobody cared. Maybe it was just a confussion, maybe it was all in my mind and she actually didn't talked and I actually didn't heard her.

I asked you a question! - she said furiously - Saw who? Me?

I didn't wanted to answer. That wasn't Georgina, definitely. I killed Georgina. That couldn't be her.

You're not gonna answer? - she laughed - You haven't changed at all. I mean, you never answered when asked you if you wanted me to stop beating you.

Of course I didn't answer, I knew that wouldn't had maked a difference, you wouldn't stop beating me anyways. - I thought.

Then I took a deep breath and with all the strenght I haven't had for years I asked

Why are you here?

She laughed with all her might and said

You killed me remember? That's why I'm a ghost now. And only you can see me.

Really? Only I can see you?

Yes, only you. I tried to enter Rachel's mind but it was too strong for me to, your's was more easy, it's maybe the weakest mind I've seen.

I was mad. I thought that the only way I would've stop suffering from Georgina's bullying was with her dead. But now that she's dead I still can see her and I still have to bear her insults.

So how's our friend Rachel? Is she still trying to play the heroine, saving everyone lives? - she asked in a sarcastic tone.

I don't know. I haven't seen her all this time because of you.

Because of me? Are you kidding me? - she asked extremely surprised and laughed in a sarcastic way, like allways - Okay, let me get this one. So you're trying to say that it's my fault that you killed me and that Rachel took your responsability for everything in front of your parents?

Yes - I said firmly, althought I actually didn't think that way.

Wow! You're obviously a bitch! - she said - You know what? You're getting me in the nerves and I'm getting the sensation I should punch you in the face. - she said while she was getting ready to punch me and I stood still in front of her, like allways. I mean it was automatic, if I couldn't do anything about it I wouldn't even tried. But the funny thing is that when she punched me I didn't feel anything, she actually didn't punch me, she couldn't even touch me.

What happened? - she asked confused.

Right, that's it. She's a ghost she can't touch me and I can't touch her either. We can only see each other and talk. Well, I think that's the best thing ever happened to me since Georgina's dead. Althought I have to see her everyday she can't touch me or punch me or pulled me. But is still sad that I had to loose my best friend and kill my ex best friend just for this to happen.