to get fathers permision

Nick's pov

Hey nick get up its almost time to go.I got up and said alright i got to change.When i got out i saw saw skylar waitng on my bike.When we got to school and skylar left that slut came up to me what do you want i said to her.She said did you like last night and i said go screw off and i could press charges agains you for braking into my house.Than i left her with her mouth wide open.Then i went to skylatr kissed her and went to gym.I easaly supased the rest by jogging when we were done we started to play soccer and a couple people asked if i slept with that whoreand i replide no and that im with skylar.Then one of the cheerleaders came over to me and asked if i want to go some were private and i told her to screw off.She sat there open mouthed like that other slut.After i went to skylar and gave her a kiss watch ya doing i said and she said nothing and so i said see ya in home rooom and headed for my ocker to get my stuff for social studies and than the third slut of the day said hey handsome you want to go to the girles bathroom with me and told her to tell everyone of her little firend i was with skylar nd headed to social studies.

Skylar's pov

Another slut aproched him and he just left to his next class.

Unknown's pov

The new kid is a tough nut to crack but i'll get to him some how and when he headed to his next class.I took the opertunitey and pushed me and him in the janators closet and kissed him and he shoved me into the wall and he said try another stunt like that and i'll have restraing order pressed aginst youThen he left.

Nick's pov

I left her in the janitors closet and went to social studies.When it was over i went to home room and i sat next to skylar and kissed her on the cheek and then we starte to talk for the resst of home room.When the end of the day came skylar got on my bike and we rode off.She told me that we had to get her fathrs bleesing and than we can have sex but for now we can only sleap in each others bed together and than you hav to mark me is what she said and i asked what is marking and than she said its when i bite her neck and than she is mine forver.

Alpha's pov

i was only a matter of tim that she told him of the blessing.When they came home he asked when will the bleesing be?And she said tommoro night on the full moon.Than he said he had enough money for an apartmant and askd if he should he move out and she said no i want to be able to snuggle with me and she got puppy dog eys and i coughed to let them know i was in the room and skylar sayed hey dady.

Nick's pov

Skylar said that no i shoulden't move out and that she woulden't be able to cuddle with me any more she said with puppy dog eyes.Than we heard a noise from across the room and she said hey dady.I was going for a run and skylar said she was coming with me and i said i needed to go alone and than i sifted i graped spare cloths and went to the cemitary and i shifted and got dreeed and went to my parent's grave and said sorry i diden't come on my birth day to see you guyes.I started crying and some one said are you crying over some ones grave?It was the slut from school so what now i can't cry over my parents grave and than i got up and left into the woodes sprinting.

Unknowns pov

I saw the new kid and saw him crying and said are you crying?He said so what now i can't cry over my parents grave and than i acualy felt bad for him and than he sprinted into the woods and than i saw a big black wolf.

Nicks pov

When i got home two hours later i went to bed and then some one knocked on the door and i saw skylar and she said that mary the slut came to see you she said she saw you at the cematary crying   Yeah so what dose she want she wants to say sorry about being mean at the cematery.

Mary' pov

I knew were they lived beacause i used to be skylars firend so i knocked on the door and han skylar opend the door and asked what i wanted and than i said i was going to say sorry for being mean at the cematery.She said wait a sec and than she left and came down to get me and she said first door on the right i went up and apoligized about being mean at the cematery  and then left.

Skylars pov

we were watching a movie as someone knocked on the door and it was the slut mary.What do you want mary and then she said she was going to apoligize to nick for being mean at the cematery and then after she left i went to nicks room and then asked him why was he at the cemitary and he said that he was visiting his parents grave.Then we went to sleep.

TOMORRO NIGHT

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Alphas pov

I alpha of the blue moon pack give my blessing to my daughter and her mate.

Nicks pov

I marked her after alpha gave us his blessing and now were officialy mates.

Skylars pov

we headed home to move to our new house that my dad gave us.

Nicks pov

Her father gave us a house and then when we were done moving our stuff we went to sleep and then we went to school after we woke up and then i went to jim and one of the guyes asked if i moved out and i said yes i did move out.Why did you ask because the roomers are skylar moved with you.Yeah the roomers are true are you going to do her no why would i do that.Shes my girl firend so why wouldent you im not like that and than i acualy ran and was done doing my three laps befor they even got done with there first lap.I got a basketball and started shooting then the bell rang and i went to see skylar she was with another guy then i went to the other classes and the last bell rang and i went home with skylar and i went for a run.I went to my favorate place in the world were they first found me a hollw tree trunk when i wa two they found me two dayes later asleep in the trunk i had a broken leg and arm and i had multipul cut and stab marks they said it was a mirical i was alive.I shifted and got i the tree trunk and went to sleep for alone time than some one snugled up to me and it was someone i dident know.I got out and shifted and ran as fast as i could and i acsadentaly ran into trafic and got hit by a volts wagon.They put me in the back of there car and i woke up and broke the windshield to the back and ran as i shifted into my largest form and ran back to the tree trunk and no one was in it or around her so i shifted agin and went in the trunk and shifeted to the size of a normal wolf.When i woke up i got puled by something and i turne to my third larges form and i growled at the girl that was pulling me and she droped the leash and ran i barked and tackled her she was crying and i put the leash arouned her neck and i puled so she would follow.I put her in the log and traped the entrance i went home and than i went to get skylar and tell her. she came with and i got the wood out from the log and pulled her ot and skylar said its going to be alright what were you doing with my wolf she said.

Skylars pov

What were you doing with my wolf hes a spesial wolf so you can't tell anione he can change size and form come with me.She got out and followed us we took her to my dad and he said change her so we headed back to my place.  

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

sorry its short i'll uplode soon

vote

comment

fan