5 and 7: Playground

Aphmau and her parents moved into an another neighborhood. They moved into Phoenix Drop. They arrived on their house and started unpacking. After unpacking Aphmau was bored.

Aphmau's POV
It's soooo.... boring!!! I grabbed my stuffed dog and walk towards mom "Mom I wanna play outside!" I commanded "Okay dear, I just need to put these boxes away. We'll go to the park!" She carried the boxes to the basement.

Aphmau's mother was done putting the boxes away, they headed to the park. Aphmau played in the sandbox with her stuffed dog while her mother was talking to someone else.

Hmm... I'll make Thorgi (the stuffed dog) the king! I placed Thorgi on the sandcastle. I made walls to protect Thorgi but then a boy stomped on the walls. He had black hair and he was around my age "Hey! Why did you do that?!" I shouted "What? It looked ugly anyways!" He grabbed Thorgi and ran away "Come and get it!" The boy shouted while I chased after him

Aphmau chased after the boy. The boy went through the bushes, Aphmau followed him, she looked around and she lost him. The boy was hiding in the bushes. Aphmau did not watched where she was stepping and tripped on a rock and caused her leg to bleed. She curled up in a ball and cried.

Garroth's POV
Mother was busy talking to a woman, I just sat on the swing. I didn't want to play with the other kids, I'm too shy.... I just played with Zane. We played hide and seek, Zane had to hide and I have to find him. I counted 1 up to 10, I started to find him. I couldn't find him anywhere, mother came up to me "Garroth, where's your brother? We're about to go home" she said and I answered "We were playing hide and seek, I'll find him" she nodded and looked for Zane. Where is he?!?! I looked around and heard crying in the bushes.... I followed the sound and found a girl crying.... her leg was bleeding... I went up to her "Hey... don't cry... I'll help you" she looked at me with tears falling down on her face "I-It h-hurts...." she said, the girl had silky black hair and hazel eyes. Then I heard a something behind the bushes... It was Zane!! And he's holding a stuffed dog?? "Zane! Mother said we're about to go home! Come on! Help me to bring her back to her mother" Zane looked at the girl with a smirk and the girl looked at him with anger "Hey! You stole my stuffed dog!" It was her's?? Zane!... "Zane... give it back!" I commanded "Fine!" He dropped the stuffed dog and ran away. I grabbed the stuffed dog and gave it to the girl "T-Thank you" she said with a smile "Here this will help.." I grabbed my handkerchief and tied it on her wound "Try to stand up" I held her hand and she tried to stand up but falls "I-I can't..." I putted her arm around my shoulders and made her stand up "Here I'll help you. Let's bring you back to your mother" And we slowly walked back to the playground and a woman came rushing "Oh Aphmau! You're okay!" Maybe that's her mother? And wait what was her name again? Aphmau? It's a nice name "I tripped on a rock and I can't walk but he helped me" girl said facing me "Thank you for helping my daughter" Woman said and hugged me, the woman carried the little girl and the girl waved goodbye. Mother came up to me "Garroth! You're such a good boy! You helped that little girl!" She hugged me "C'mon let's go home!" Mother said while holding my hand.

Garroth, Zane and their mother went back home. Aphmau and her mother went home too! Her mother treated her wound.
Aphmau was happy that the boy helped her.

Aphmau's POV
I sat down in the couch and removed the handkerchief tied to my wound Hmm... I forgot to ask the boy's name..
I kept the handkerchief and mom came with a first aid kit and started to treat my wound. Will I see the boy again?... I hugged Thorgi.

Hope ya like it! Srry its short! Got school! Bai!!

-Jahly