८հαρէεг 12

Hey, how ya doin'? (Sorry you can't get through) haha, had to do that.

Sorry for the late update, I haven't been able to update anything for a couple of days. I am beyond sick and I have the worse cold ever and my leg's hurting so much, it's killing me. :/ So I've literally done nothing but lay on my bed and read and sleep. But I'm feeling a tiny bit better so yeah, hopefully will get my updates back on track.

Dedicated to- @Janosirectioner, she is an amazing writer and if you don't already read her story "Love is difficult" then you should go and check it out right now *-* 

I don't remember if I have done this song before or not, oh well.

Here's chapter 12. Filler Chapter but Ziam stuff yeah.

===========================================

*Zayn's POV*

"Oh and Mr.Higgins said you have a test coming up next week, so I got some extra maths revision books" I glared at Liam, as he shoved me off him and pulled me towards my kitchen counter handing me a couple of books and by that I mean 5 books.

"I thought we were finally going to fuck, not fuck my brain up with some stupid math" I groaned when Liam hit me playfully, a dark shade of red covering his cheeks as he sat down next to me fumbling around with books and paper, his cheeks going darker as the amount of the time my eyes trailed on him increased.

"Zayn.Stop" His face hung low, trying to seemingly look interested in the textbook he was holding while nervously rocking back and forth on his chair, which was way too far away for my liking.

Liam let out a low screech when I pulled his chair closer, not used to the force I had. He turned to face me about to speak -probably tell me off- but I placed my mouth at the corner of his mouth, silencing him. I hooked my foot around the leg of Liam's chair slowly pulling him closer as one of my hands laid flat on the small of his back.

"You know, I could easily go back to hating you" Liam whispered, his breath nothing but warm as it hit my cheeks.

"And I am sure I could easily make you fall in love with me again." I brushed my lips against the corner of his plumps ones again. Liam blinked, shivering before leaning forward and properly laying his lips on mine.

"Who said I was in love with you?" He mumbled before my foot left his chair. Liam smirked up at me as I sat still watching him. He made a gesture, telling me to come closer. I grinned, leaning in forward, expecting to feel Liam's touch but instead I felt a rusty texture and I could smell pages.

"Get this question done" Liam smiled sweetly shoving the book furthur into my face and held up a pen. I glared at him, huffing as I grabbed the book and pen and set them both on the counter. -A box has a volume of 96 cubic cm. The box has a hieght of x cm a width of (x-6) and a length of (x-2) cm. Find the dimensions of the box.

"Li, I don't get this." I pouted as Liam rolled his eyes and ignored me going through his own notes. "Leeeeeyuumm. please"

"Zayn we did the method to that question this morning, it's in your notes" Liam sighed