Explanations

"Bring her in. Immediately." Garvan says. Garvan and Tirran look nothing alike except for the blue eyes. Garvan is tall, blonde, skinny but well built, and wears khaki shorts and a jersey.

"Wait, what is so special about me?" I ask. They both look at each other, and then at the ground. "Well, don't keep me waiting!" I exclaim.

Garvan sighs, and looks back at me. Tirran looks around. I stare at them expectantly.

"Diedre, your blood is special. And you are the only one in the whole world with purple eyes," Garvan says.

"They're violet, but same thing."

"Well, Tirran here, found you and knew he had to......do that to you." He said pointing to my cut. I rub my cut, and wince. Anger starts boiling inside me.

"You did this to me?" I say in between gritted teeth. Tirran gets a look of terror in his eyes.

"I-It was for the best. For you and the tribe."

"Ok, someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on here?" I say very angrily. Garvan sighs. He calls to a Sadie, and she comes running in. He takes Sadie to the cool looking mirror in the back. I follow behind.

"Look, Diedre. This mirror is the Spirit Looking Glass. It shows your spirit animal, or the animal you truly are. Look at Sadie's reflection." I look at Sadie's reflection. She looks like a normal human being in the mirror. Just like any other person I've met.

"Yeah. Sadie's spirit animal is a human being. That's so unique." Garvan face palms himself.

"I forgot. Only you could see your spirit animal. Well, that failed. Diedre, please step up to the mirror." I walk up to the mirror. I gasp. In the mirror, I don't see myself. I see a wolf. But not any wolf. It had light brown fur, the same color as my hair. It had the same cut on its arm, the exact same place as mine. But that's not what made me gasp. The fact that this wolf, had the eye color like no other. it's eyes were a dark shade........

.....Of purple.