Prologue

18 and a half years ago.

Louis and his wife, Cassidy, sat in the plush chairs of the pristine office building. Everything was so white and clean while they were polar opposites. Coming from the severe reigns of poverty had put a bulls eye on their back. Cassidy caressed her large baby bump relishing in the small amount of comfort their unborn child had brought. Louis hand gently rubbing his tense muscles as they waited for their turn to be called. As they waited Louis mind wondered to what their life had become. Neither one had ever really had much, but now with all things considered they were better off before he decided to invest his whole life to drugs. His family had lost everything, their house, money, even their love towards each other. Louis was pulled out of his thoughts when someone called his name.

"Louis, Cassidy. The boss will see you now.", a tall large man with a deep voice stated calmly before turning on his heels walking down a long clean white hall way. Louis and his wife stood hastily and followed quietly behind the man. Once they came upon large blood red doors, the man turned to them before slowly pushing open the door.

"You've got some balls showing your face in my office, Louis. You owe me so much money I should put a bullet right between your eyes.", A tall man stood from behind his desk. His aura held pure dominance, ready to pursue his threat at anytime.

"I know an you probably should kill me. I deserve it, and I know I have no right to, but can you please-"

I hope you guys like the prologue. I decided I was going to leave off how everything at the meeting so I could totally do a dramatic scene in the future.

STOP RIGHT THERE! Hey, it's been a long hiatus but this story is being rewritten and rebranded under the name Deception. Chapter one and two are already up and here's an excerpt. 

"I'm sorry" she mumbled.

"I know I wasn't always there for you, but everything I've ever done was for you. Don't ever change, no matter how much they push. Don't change Lilly. I did what I had to do, and I couldn't think about you this time. Remember who you are Lilith! You've barely scratched the surface. They will push Lilly" Her father whispered as his body slowly began to rock back and forth. Standing swiftly, she took a staggering step backwards. They?

I hope to see you over on Deception and if you want to continue reading Kidnapped by the mafia so you know what deception has in store!