chapter 2

I dedicated this to TheCritic918 because now I know at least one person is reading.

I threw open my door dripping water on my floor. I quickly grabbed whatever and headed to the shower.

I cleaned myself off and stepped out the shower. After I got dressed I brushed my hair and teeth.

I pounced on my bed and soon sleep consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~couple hours later~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex!"

I got startled  and fell off my bed.

"Oww. Yeah mom?" I mumbled against the wood.

"Time to eat!"

I stumbled down stairs and into the kitchen. Ooooooo  Mac 'N'Cheese, my favorite!

Once I finished my ooh so delisous dinner and washed the dishes, knowing my dad wouldn't like to see them dirty, I learned that the hard way like always.

I was finishing up on homework when the front door slammed, dad was home. I snuck to the stairs, trying not to get seen or heard. My mother was being betten like always by my 'Oh so caring father.' I watched as she got kicked, punched, jabbed, and slapped.

He started turning towards the stairs. I quickly and silently ran to my room and pretended like i was asleep. He flung the door open and threw my covers off me. He grabbed me by my hair. I winced in pain. He punched, jabbed,kick, and slapped. I already had bruises, now bruises on bruise. With a final jab to the stomache he left. I crawled to my bed and thats when the tears started.