Chapter 1

Ariana's POV

Today is my first day of being in the role of Scream Queens. Yes I'm an actress and all but most you guys know me as a singer or even a diva you might say.

I actually love acting. Not as much as singing but I hope to be in some shows or even movies.

Well anyways, today seemed like a good day. The weather was just as right. Cloudy and breezy. What more can you ask? Well it would be better if it would drizzle a bit but it wouldn't matter at the moment.

So right now my driver, Josh, is driving me to the set. I knew I was gonna die in the first episode but that was a good thing. I actually always wanted to be the first to die in a movie. Well this isn't a movie but it's sort of the same.

The car finally stops and we were now finally at the set. Of course I have to go pass security right now, so I grabbed my id and quickly went out the car.

"Bye Josh", I tell my driver and he waves good bye.

Josh then drives off and now it was time to start my day. I went pass security and was greeted kindly. It felt pretty awkward because technically I'm an awkward person that who is absolutely really shy.

Yes. It's true. Some celebrities are shy. We're not all fearless ya know?

Anyways I continued to walk and I accidentally bumped into a tall blonde girl who had her hair in a messy bun.

"Fuck", she mumbles and grabs her spilled coffee off the floor.

She seems pretty pissed. I hope I don't anger her.

"I'm so sorry", I tell her.

"You better watch it b-", the woman says and once we were eye to eye, she couldn't even finish her sentence.

"Oh um I'm sorry, I didn't know it was you. The Ariana Grande. Sorry I was a bit bitchy", the woman says kindly.

"Uh ya it's no big deal", I tell her and let an awkward smile show on my face.

"Well anyways, you probably know me but I'm Emma Roberts", she says happily.

"Hi, of course I know who you are. Your an amazing actress", I tell her.

"Well no duh", she says. She then looks at something or someone from behind and smiles.

"Well I better get going to the dressing room, see you in the third scene", she says and walks away with sass.

Damn. She has a bitchy side and a sort of kind side. She's like one of those popular people at my old school where they try to act nice but they really aren't. Maybe Emma is different... I guess.

Anyways I continued to walk and I saw a food table. I then hurry to the food table to see tons of snacks and I quickly grab the best donut. I then hurry off and I bump into Dan Schneider.

"Oh my gosh Dan! What are you doing here", I say happily and we both exchange hugs.

"Well I came to see my dear friend who is the producer. I actually heard you were gonna star in one of these episodes", Dan says.

"Ya but I won't be in many. But that's totally fine", I tell Dan.

"Your gonna love this show. This is like a combination of all the genres you love. Horror, Mystery, Drama, Romance, and kind of a comedy but not really", Dan states.

"Oh my gosh yes I can't believe I was actually asked to star as one of these characters", I tell Dan.

"Your amazing Ariana, who wouldn't", Dan says. I then chuckle.

It then became quiet for a few seconds.

"Well I should get going, have fun on the set", Dan says.

"Ya well it was nice seeing you", I say happily yet awkwardly.

"You too", he says and heads off.

I then smile and bump into one of the producers of the show.

"Hello Ariana,I'm so glad your here", the producer says.

"So am I", I say excitedly.

"Well you should get going, your scene is gonna start soon", he says.

"Ok", I say and head off to the direction, he points at.

Wow. This set is big. I've been walking for two minutes and I still haven't found my dressing room. I should ask someone.

I then look around to find someone for help and luckily I did.

I went up to guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you know where my dressing room is", I ask.

The man then turns and he was just wow. And when I mean wow he just looks...wow. He's some hot sauce.

"Fuck your Ariana Grande", he says surprisingly.

"Ya", I say happily with a laugh.

"Well yes I know where your dressing room is. Why don't I walk you there", he says.

"Why not" I say happily and we both walk.

"I can't believe your actually in the same room as me", he says.

"I get that a lot", I tell him with a smile.

"Oh ya I forgot to introduce my self", he says.

"My name is Jai Brooks", he says.

"Oh I've heard of you! Your like one of those youtubers", I tell him.

"Ya I didn't really expect you to know who I am", he says.

"I don't but I've heard your hilarious", I tell him.

"I get that a lot too", he says and chuckles.

We then walk silently for a few seconds. Maybe I should ask what role he's playing in the show.

"So what role are you playing on the set", I ask. He looks to me with a smile.

"Well I'm not one of the mains but I'm going to play-", Jai says but gets cut off by...Nick Jonas.

"Bro, I heard Ariana just came in the building", he says almost tumbling on Jai, panting for breath.

Nick then looks up and sees that I'm already here.

"Oh I see you've ready knew", he says and quickly gets off Jai.

"Hey Nick", I say.

"Ari, it's been awhile since we've talked", Nick says and we both exchange hugs.

"Jai, you should talk to her more often. She slays fucking ass", Nick says and puts his arm around my neck.

"Oh don't worry I'll be talking to her a lot", Jai says and smiles.

I then start to blush a little. I hope it wasn't that noticeable since I'm wearing a lot of blush at the moment.

"Well I better get ready. Talk to y'all later", I say and enter my dressing room since we were already in front of my dressing room.

Time to get my acting skills on.

Hey my loves. This grandelovelies  . I wrote the first chapter and I hope y'all love it. I tried to make it a bit long. Anyways give this chapter a vote if you loved it and give it a comment of your opinions and thoughts. I love you and thanks for reading :) Btw I love the new emojis! also there may be some errors and I apologize.