Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

As I was about to leave, I felt someone staring at me. So I turn over and look to see Jai. Wait what? Jai. I look over again, and see that he's on his phone. But wait, why the hell is Jai in the café? Did he follow us here? Suddenly Skyler's words came back to me.

"I personally think you're Jai's lucky one."

What the hell was that supposed to mean? I mean yeah Jai is really cute but...... Okay Ariana focus! Why is Jai here?

I look back to see where Jai is, and he isn't there. You know what I'm pretty damn exhausted. I'm probably just tired and is just seeing things. Right? Yeah totally.

I walk alone in the street, all rainy and gloomy. People think I'm crazy when I say this but. I LOVE THIS WEATHER! I don't know, it just makes me feel in some sort of way.

Walking with my head down I bump into someone. I look up too see who it was, but when I look up it's too late. The person was lost in the rainy streets, with everyone else rushing. I didn't even notice but that person had given me a note.

Meet me in the dressing room, or you will regret it.

Chills went up my spine. Who could that be? Was Jai in the coffee shop? Was he the one who sent me this note? No, no, no... Jai wasn't at the coffee shop. But was he? God damn it Ari! He wasn't there! Your just fucking tired, you need rest....... After I shoot another scene. Ugh.

I sigh as I put the note in my pocket. But who could that be? Well not thing for sure, he or she works with me. Whatever, I guess I'll find out when I go there.

~

"Ariana!" Emma yells at me.

"What?" I say yawning, then opening my eyes.

"Fucking focus, please!" Emma snorts.

"What?! Yeah okay," I say confused. Why am I so tired? Shouldn't coffee help you stay awake?

"Take 5," the guy says.

What the fuck, take 5? Haha...... Whoops.

"You know what actually, how about we take a break.... We can continue this tomorrow. Ariana seems a bit down today," the producer sneers.

"Ugh! Oh my god! Good job Ariana, you wasted 6 hours of my life," Emma says returning to her bitchy side then storms out.

"Whatever," I say rolling my eyes. My heart suddenly starts beating really fast, remembering that someone had invited me to the dressing room. I slowly start walking, as I feel sweat coming from my forehead. I suddenly feel very sick.

"Ariana? Are you okay? You look like your about to throw up," Jai says.

I glare at him.

"No offense," Jai shrugs, then walks off... To the back.... Is he going to the dressing room?

Then I yell out "Jai!"

"Yeah?" Jai replies

"Were you at the Café today?" I ask him.

"Wh- what are you talking about?" Jai starts shaking. Um? Yeah.

"Never mind today I was at the café and I thought I saw you.. But never mind," I smile, even though deep inside I'm suspicious. He stuttered.

"Um, okay.. See you tomorrow?" Jai asks.

"Uh yeah," I nod as I reply. I see Jai leave the building. It's pretty dark in here.

I start walking to the dressing room, and then suddenly someone grabs my arm. I scream and start shaking all around.

"Woah, woah, woah! Calm down Ari!" The director says opening the lights.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled.

"I noticed," the director laughs. "So wait, why are you still here?"

"Ummmm, I forget something in the dressing room," I reply. As you can tell I suck at lying.

"Okay close the lights when your out," the director says, I watch him leave. Then I put my hand on the handle of the dressing room door. I feel cold. My hands are shivering. I'm all alone, don't judge!

I try opening the door, but it's locked. Well okay, he or she said too meet me there, and that person isn't there so, yeah.

Suddenly the lights go off. I feel numb and very weak.

"Umm hello?" I say weakly.

"Hello?!" I repeat with not much strength.

I was going to repeat for the third time but I couldn't. My mouth was covered with a rag. I tried screaming but I couldn't, and I had no strength. My hands and legs are tied. I can't move. The last thing I heard was a raspy voice, I was to weak to tell if it was a male or a female voice. "The plan worked perfectly," the voice snickered. Everything goes black.

Hey it's jarianajelena doing this sucky chapter lol. Hope you guys enjoyed, and sorry if it was short. Thanks for reading. Vote and comment babes. Love y'all! ❤❤